coady

Welcome to Season 6 Episode 5 of my FM20 story, The Head Coach. This is a LLM Journeyman story with a twist, as we work under a director of football with the players/staff we're given at every club on our road from non league to legendary status! Today, we take charge of our first game as Salford City manager. we face Burnley in the Championship following our sacking from Charlton Athletic.

If you enjoyed this episode, LIKE the video & SUBSCRIBE to the channel for daily content from two long term Football Manager 2020 stories, The Head Coach & A Wandering Dork, every day at 4.30pm.

Thanks for watching!

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome to Season 6 Episode 6 of my FM20 story, The Head Coach. This is a LLM Journeyman story with a twist, as we work under a director of football with the players/staff we're given at every club on our road from non league to legendary status! Today, we face Premier League Wolves & top of the Championship Leeds United in a massive double header with Salford City!

If you enjoyed this episode, LIKE the video & SUBSCRIBE to the channel for daily content from two long term Football Manager 2020 stories, The Head Coach & A Wandering Dork, every day at 4.30pm.

Thanks for watching!

Welcome to Season 6 Episode 7 of my FM20 story, The Head Coach. This is a LLM Journeyman story with a twist, as we work under a director of football with the players/staff we're given at every club on our road from non league to legendary status! Today, we come up against the only side that have sacked us in the series so far. It's Salford City v Charlton Athletic and we're armed with plenty of new signings too!

Thanks for watching!

Welcome to Season 6 Episode 8 of my FM20 story, The Head Coach. This is a LLM Journeyman story with a twist, as we work under a director of football with the players/staff we're given at every club on our road from non league to legendary status! In this episode, it's a relegation 6 pointer as we've given Salford city a chance at Championship survival. We face fellow strugglers Millwall in a crucial home game.

Thanks for watching!

Welcome to Season 6 Episode 9 of my FM20 story, The Head Coach. This is a LLM Journeyman story with a twist, as we work under a director of football with the players/staff we're given at every club on our road from non league to legendary status! In this episode, we face Preston North End in our finally Championship game following relegation to League One with Salford City FC.

Thanks for watching and your continued support! :thup:

Welcome to Season 7 Episode 1 of my FM20 story, The Head Coach. This is a LLM Journeyman story with a twist, as we work under a director of football with the players/staff we're given at every club on our road from non league to legendary status! In this episode, we reflect on a busy summer in the transfer market, courtesy of our DoF, as we prepare for life in League One with Salford city. Can we bounce back from our Championship relegation?

Thanks for watching!

Welcome to Season 7 Episode 2 of my FM20 story, The Head Coach. This is a LLM Journeyman story with a twist, as we work under a director of football with the players/staff we're given at every club on our road from non league to legendary status! In this episode, we're back in League One after relegation with Salford City. Following summer transfers, we start our campaign at home to AFC Wimbledon.

Thanks for watching!

Welcome to Season 7 Episode 3 of my FM20 story, The Head Coach. This is a LLM Journeyman story with a twist, as we work under a director of football with the players/staff we're given at every club on our road from non league to legendary status! In this episode, we reflect on a disappointing end to the transfer window, available jobs and a massive Carabao Cup tie against Arsenal.

Thanks for watching!

Welcome to Season 7 Episode 4 of my FM20 story, The Head Coach. This is a LLM Journeyman story with a twist, as we work under a director of football with the players/staff we're given at every club on our road from non league to legendary status! Today, we celebrate a return to form for Salford City, discuss a job offer dilemma and face former club Scunthorpe United in League One.

Thanks for watching!

Welcome to Season 7 Episode 5 of my FM20 story, The Head Coach. This is a LLM Journeyman story with a twist, as we work under a director of football with the players/staff we're given at every club on our road from non league to legendary status! In this episode, we return to face our biggest job offer of the series, but will we be leaving Salford City?

Thanks for watching!

Welcome to Season 7 Episode 6 of my FM20 story, The Head Coach. This is a LLM Journeyman story with a twist, as we work under a director of football with the players/staff we're given at every club on our road from non league to legendary status! In this episode, we turn our attention back to Salford City with a massive FA Cup tie against Premier League opposition in West Ham United. We also head in to the January transfer window.

Thanks for watching!

Welcome to Season 7 Episode 7 of my FM20 story, The Head Coach. This is a LLM Journeyman story with a twist, as we work under a director of football with the players/staff we're given at every club on our road from non league to legendary status! In this episode, we focus on transfer deadline day, as Chris Caspar hopes to aid our promotion bid with Salford City FC. We then face Mansfield Town in League One.

Thanks for watching!

Edited by coady

22 hours ago, DazRTaylor said:

You have a lot to answer for Daniel!  I always watch both your series on YT and this concept of being a Head Coach only has grabbed me so am trying it myself at FC United.  Will try and be a one club save though, unless I am sacked.

Haha, I'm glad you're giving it a try and thanks for watching. :thup:

It definitely makes the challenge level very realistic! I've been doing this save every year since 2012 and I don't think I've ever gone a whole career without a sacking. You're much braver than me, I don't think I could stay committed to it with one club. Knowing there's a way out is normally the relief for me! :lol: Good luck!

Welcome to Season 7 Episode 8 of my FM20 story, The Head Coach. This is a LLM Journeyman story with a twist, as we work under a director of football with the players/staff we're given at every club on our road from non league to legendary status! In this episode, we make our international management debut as Ireland against Russia. Our Salford City side then faces Manchester United in the Leasing.com Trophy final at Wembley!

Thanks for watching as always!

Welcome to Season 7 Episode 9 of my FM20 story, The Head Coach. This is a LLM Journeyman story with a twist, as we work under a director of football with the players/staff we're given at every club on our road from non league to legendary status! In this episode, we head to Portsmouth for the final game of the League One season. We also celebrate promotion to the Championship!

Thanks for watching!

Welcome to my first ever live stream! We're heading towards Season 8 in my FM20 story, The Head Coach. This is a LLM Journeyman story with a twist, as we work under a director of football with the players/staff we're given at every club on our road from non league to legendary status! Today, we watch our DOF work through the summer transfer window after Salford City's promotion to the Championship. We also go on the search for a new job.

Welcome to Season 8 Episode 1 of my FM20 story, The Head Coach. This is a LLM Journeyman story with a twist, as we work under a director of football with the players/staff we're given at every club on our road from non league to legendary status! In this episode, we make our return to the Championship following promotion last season. We also round up the transfer news from our live stream on Sunday.

If you enjoyed this episode, LIKE the video & SUBSCRIBE to the channel for daily content from two long term Football Manager 2020 stories, The Head Coach & A Wandering Dork, Monday-Saturday at 4.30pm. There's also a new episode from my football stadium series, review the 92, on Sunday at the same time.

Thanks for watching, it's much appreciated!

Welcome to Season 8 Episode 2 of my FM20 story, The Head Coach. This is a LLM Journeyman story with a twist, as we work under a director of football with the players/staff we're given at every club on our road from non league to legendary status! Today, we reflect on a busy end to transfer deadline day at Salford City. We then face he Czech Republic in our first competitive game as Republic of Ireland manager.

If you enjoyed this episode, LIKE the video & SUBSCRIBE to the channel for daily content from two long term Football Manager 2020 stories, The Head Coach & A Wandering Dork, Monday-Saturday at 4.30pm. There's also a new episode from my football stadium series, review the 92, on Sunday at the same time.

Thanks for watching!

Welcome to Season 8 Episode 3 of my FM20 story, The Head Coach. This is a LLM Journeyman story with a twist, as we work under a director of football with the players/staff we're given at every club on our road from non league to legendary status! Today, we discuss a massive moment in the series. Could our time at Salford City be ended by a shock job interview at former club Charlton Athletic? Or will we be heading elsewhere?

Thanks for watching as always!

Welcome to Season 8 Episode 4 of my FM20 story, The Head Coach. This is a LLM Journeyman story with a twist, as we work under a director of football with the players/staff we're given at every club on our road from non league to legendary status! Today, we join our new club after our job interviews and offers in the previous episode, meeting our new players & staff. Will we be leaving Salford City for Nottingham Forest, Burnley, Albacete or a surprise club?

Thanks for watching!

Welcome to Season 8 Episode 5 of my FM20 story, The Head Coach. This is a LLM Journeyman story with a twist, as we work under a director of football with the players/staff we're given at every club on our road from non league to legendary status! Today, we play our first two games as manager of Burnley FC. We introduce our tactic before facing Bristol City and Luton Town in the Championship.

Thanks for watching!

Welcome to Season 8 Episode 6 of my FM20 story, The Head Coach. This is a LLM Journeyman story with a twist, as we work under a director of football with the players/staff we're given at every club on our road from non league to legendary status! Today, we review our progress with Burnley so far. We then turn our attention to our final game in charge of the Republic of Ireland, as we face Israel in a Nations League relegation decider.

Thanks for watching!

Welcome to Season 8 Episode 7 of my FM20 story, The Head Coach. This is a LLM Journeyman story with a twist, as we work under a director of football with the players/staff we're given at every club on our road from non league to legendary status! In this episode, we focus on a massive 3 days in our time at Burnley FC. First, we face Salford City, the club we left to join Burnley. We then head into transfer deadline day, pinning our hopes on our new DoF for the first time!

Thanks for watching, I really appreciate it!

Welcome to Season 8 Episode 8 of my FM20 story, The Head Coach. This is a LLM Journeyman story with a twist, as we work under a director of football with the players/staff we're given at every club on our road from non league to legendary status! In this episode, we head towards the Championship run in with Burnley FC. We've got a chance to make the playoffs too, with big games against rivals Blackburn Rovers & high flying Ipswich Town!

Thanks for watching!

Welcome to Season 8 Episode 9 of my FM20 story, The Head Coach. This is a LLM Journeyman story with a twist, as we work under a director of football with the players/staff we're given at every club on our road from non league to legendary status! In this episode, we finish the season with Burnley FC against West Brom and Bristol City. Can we claim one of the final playoff places?

Thanks for watching!

Welcome to the Season 9 Transfer Window Live Stream from my FM20 story, The Head Coach. This is a LLM Journeyman story with a twist, as we work under a director of football with the players/staff we're given at every club on our road from non league to legendary status! Today, we let our Director of Football work his magic at Burnley FC, as we try to prepare for a promotion push in our first full season at the club!

If you enjoyed this episode, LIKE the video & SUBSCRIBE to the channel for daily content from two long term Football Manager 2020 stories, The Head Coach & A Wandering Dork, Monday-Saturday at 4.30pm. There's also my stadium review series, Review The 92, on Sunday's at the same time.

Thanks for watching, it's greatly appreciated!

Welcome to Season 9 Episode 1 of my FM20 story, The Head Coach. This is a LLM Journeyman story with a twist, as we work under a director of football with the players/staff we're given at every club on our road from non league to legendary status! In this episode, we start our Championship season with Burnley against Watford. We also go through transfer deadline day as we try to win promotion to the Premier League.

Thanks for watching!

This story continues at 4.30pm today with perhaps one of the most defining moments of the series so far. My Burnley side face Charlton Athletic, the only club to sack us in our career so far. It's an early top of the table Championship clash too! Can we get the result we need to stay in charge of the promotion hunt?

I hope you'll be able to join me to find out. :thup:

Welcome to Season 9 Episode 2 of my FM20 story, The Head Coach. This is a LLM Journeyman story with a twist, as we work under a director of football with the players/staff we're given at every club on our road from non league to legendary status! Today, we reflect on an overall positive start to the Championship season with Burnley, before facing former club Charlton Athletic!

Thanks for watching!

Welcome to Season 9 Episode 3 of my FM20 story, The Head Coach. This is a LLM Journeyman story with a twist, as we work under a director of football with the players/staff we're given at every club on our road from non league to legendary status! Today, we celebrate our strong season with Burnley FC, as we reach the top of the Championship table. Can we stay on course for promotion with a win over Southampton?

Thanks for watching!

Welcome to Season 9 Episode 4 of my FM20 story, The Head Coach. This is a LLM Journeyman story with a twist, as we work under a director of football with the players/staff we're given at every club on our road from non league to legendary status! Today, we head into the festive period with Burnley in a good position in the Championship. Can we maintain our promotion push with good results against Crystal Palace & Nottingham Forest?

Thanks for watching!

Welcome to Season 9 Episode 5 of my FM20 story, The Head Coach. This is a LLM Journeyman story with a twist, as we work under a director of football with the players/staff we're given at every club on our road from non league to legendary status! Today, we it's 1st v 2nd as our Burnley side faces Watford in a crucial game at the top! We also watch our Director of Football at work on transfer deadline day.

Thanks for watching!

Welcome to Season 9 Episode 6 of my FM20 story, The Head Coach. This is a LLM Journeyman story with a twist, as we work under a director of football with the players/staff we're given at every club on our road from non league to legendary status! In this episode, things are starting to get tense at Burnley as the gap to the playoffs has closed to 6 points. Can we get revenge against Birmingham City to take charge of the Championship promotion race?

Thanks for watching!

Welcome to Season 9 Episode 7 of my FM20 story, The Head Coach. This is a LLM Journeyman story with a twist, as we work under a director of football with the players/staff we're given at every club on our road from non league to legendary status! Today, we have the opportunity to secure promotion to Premier League with Burnley. Even better, we can seal it against Charlton Athletic, the only club to have sacked us in our career. If not, we get a second chance against Salford City, another of our former clubs. We also have our latest youth intake.

Thanks for watching!

Welcome to Season 9 Episode 8 of my FM20 story, The Head Coach. This is a LLM Journeyman story with a twist, as we work under a director of football with the players/staff we're given at every club on our road from non league to legendary status! Today, we see a number of Burnley's brilliant youngsters in action against Brighton, having already wrapped up the Championship title with games to spare! We also review our brilliant season.

Thanks for watching!

Welcome to the Season 10 Transfer Window Live Stream from my FM20 story, The Head Coach. This is a LLM Journeyman story with a twist, as we work under a director of football with the players/staff we're given at every club on our road from non league to legendary status! Today, we let our Director of Football prepare Burnley for life in the Premier League, as we reach the elite level for the first time in this series!

If you enjoyed this episode, LIKE the video & SUBSCRIBE to the channel for daily content from two long term Football Manager 2020 stories, The Head Coach & A Wandering Dork, Monday-Saturday at 4.30pm. There's also my stadium review series, Review The 92, on Sunday's at the same time.

Thanks for watching!

Welcome to Season 10 Episode 1 of my FM20 story, The Head Coach. This is a LLM Journeyman story with a twist, as we work under a director of football with the players/staff we're given at every club on our road from non league to legendary status! In this episode, we make our career Premier League debut as Burnley manager. We face Newcastle after a tough transfer window, as we recap the signing from our live stream.

Thanks for watching!

Welcome to Season 10 Episode 2 of my FM20 story, The Head Coach. This is a LLM Journeyman story with a twist, as we work under a director of football with the players/staff we're given at every club on our road from non league to legendary status! In this episode, we reflect on an incredible start to the Premier League season with Burnley. We also face champions Liverpool and discuss interest from Newcastle!

Thanks for watching, I appreciate your support!

Many of you will be pleased to know that the Newcastle job never materialised, particularly based on the comments on Saturday's video. Nevertheless, we'll be back tomorrow with a massive double header at Burnley, as we face the top 2 in the Premier League after a fine start to our debut season at the top level! I hope you can join me at 4.30pm on Tuesday to see how we get on.

Thanks again for your fantastic support! :thup:

Welcome to Season 10 Episode 3 of my FM20 story, The Head Coach. This is a LLM Journeyman story with a twist, as we work under a director of football with the players/staff we're given at every club on our road from non league to legendary status! In this episode, we discuss the decision to stay put at Burnley, before facing top two in the Premier League, Arsenal & Manchester City.

Thanks for watching!

Welcome to Season 10 Episode 4 of my FM20 story, The Head Coach. This is a LLM Journeyman story with a twist, as we work under a director of football with the players/staff we're given at every club on our road from non league to legendary status! In this episode, we've got a hectic transfer deadline day in store with our Director of Football at Burnley, which includes a tough Premier League assignment against Manchester United.

Thanks for watching!

Welcome to Season 10 Episode 5 of my FM20 story, The Head Coach. This is a LLM Journeyman story with a twist, as we work under a director of football with the players/staff we're given at every club on our road from non league to legendary status! In this episode, we take at a look at our latest youth intake with Burnley, the development of our brilliant young stars & face Arsenal in a big Premier League game.

Thanks for watching!

Welcome to Season 10 Episode 6 of my FM20 story, The Head Coach. This is a LLM Journeyman story with a twist, as we work under a director of football with the players/staff we're given at every club on our road from non league to legendary status! Today, we face Liverpool in the final game of our first Premier League season as we try and secure a place in Europe next year with Burnley!

Thanks for watching!

Welcome to Season 11 Episode 0 of my FM20 story, The Head Coach. This is a LLM Journeyman story with a twist, as we work under a director of football with the players/staff we're given at every club on our road from non league to legendary status! Today, we say an emotional farewell to Burnley in this series, trawl through a number of big job offers and interviews, before joining our new side. We then meet the players & staff we'll be spending the next chapter of our career with!

If you enjoyed this episode, LIKE the video & SUBSCRIBE to the channel for daily content from two long term Football Manager 2020 stories, The Head Coach & A Wandering Dork, Monday-Saturday at 4.30pm. There's also a new episode from my football stadium series, review the 92, on Sunday at the same time. My Cricket 19 England Career continues every Wednesday & Saturday at 1pm, with my weekly live stream series from FM20 every Tuesday at 10am.

Thanks for watching!

Welcome to Season 11 Episode 1 of my FM20 story, The Head Coach. This is a LLM Journeyman story with a twist, as we work under a director of football with the players/staff we're given at every club on our road from non league to legendary status! Today, following farewell to Burnley, we join Borussia Monchengladbach! We reflect on the transfer window for Gladbach so far, meet our new DoF & play our first Bundesliga match against Hannover 96.

If you enjoyed this episode, LIKE the video & SUBSCRIBE to the channel for daily content from two long term Football Manager 2020 stories, The Head Coach & A Wandering Dork, Monday-Saturday at 4.30pm. There's also a new episode from my football stadium series, review the 92, on Sunday at the same time. My Cricket 19 England Career continues every Wednesday & Saturday at 1pm, with my weekly live stream series from FM20 every Tuesday at 10am.

Thanks for watching!

Welcome to Season 11 Episode 2 of my FM20 story, The Head Coach. This is a LLM Journeyman story with a twist, as we work under a director of football with the players/staff we're given at every club on our road from non league to legendary status! In this episodes, we round up the end of the transfer window for Gladbach & our start to the Bundesliga season, before our biggest test at Borussia Monchengladbach so far against champions Bayern Munich!

Thanks for watching!

Welcome to Season 11 Episode 3 of my FM20 story, The Head Coach. This is a LLM Journeyman story with a twist, as we work under a director of football with the players/staff we're given at every club on our road from non league to legendary status! In this episode, we reflect on an incredible unbeaten start for Gladbach, leaving us top of the Bundesliga. We then face Borussia Dortmund & Bayer Leverkusen with our Borussia Monchengladbach side!

Thanks for watching!

Welcome to Season 11 Episode 4 of my FM20 story, The Head Coach. This is a LLM Journeyman story with a twist, as we work under a director of football with the players/staff we're given at every club on our road from non league to legendary status! In this episode, we've got a hectic transfer deadline day with Gladbach, before we head to Schalke 04 in a massive DFB-Pokal tie, as we hope to secure Borussia Monchengladbach's place in the quarter final.

Thanks for watching!

Welcome to Season 11 Episode 5 of my FM20 story, The Head Coach. This is a LLM Journeyman story with a twist, as we work under a director of football with the players/staff we're given at every club on our road from non league to legendary status! In this episode, we play our DFB-Pokal Quarter final with Gladbach against rivals Koln, before heading to Bayern Munich in the return Bundesliga fixture. Can we keep Borussia Monchengladbach in the title race?

Thanks for watching!