Team meeting?

Hello guys,

I started a new save as Liverpool upon release of the full game. Can anyone tell me why I haven't been given the chance to introduce myself to the players? I thought this step was automatic, despite whatever tasks you might have delegated.

Cheers.

Grant. 

1 minute ago, Cowboy71 said:

Hello guys,

I started a new save as Liverpool upon release of the full game. Can anyone tell me why I haven't been given the chance to introduce myself to the players? I thought this step was automatic, despite whatever tasks you might have delegated.

Cheers.

Grant. 

It should happen in the first couple of days. News item is called "Team Dynamics Introduction" or something similar.

2 minutes ago, Cowboy71 said:

Hey,

Thank you. So it's during the dyanamics intro? Interesting. 

Cheers.

Grant.

Should be, if memory serves. You first set your code of conduct, as the introduction of that to the squad, happens in the same meeting.

Hello Hunt3R,

Strange, I started another game, this time as Arsenal, and I see what you mean - I got the opportunity to introduce myself to the teamat the the point you mentioned. Not with Liverpool, however. What I did notice, though,  was that the Arsenal squad were unhappy, whereas the Liverpool team were not.

Grant.

Edited by Cowboy71

1 minute ago, Cowboy71 said:

Hello Hunt3R,

Strange, I started another game, this time as Arsenal, and I see what you mean - I got the opportunity to introduce myself to the teamat the the point you mentioned. Not with Liverpool. However. what I did notice was the Arsenal squad were unhappy, whereas the Liverpool team were not.

Grant.

Very strange. If you have a save that replicates that issue of not getting a team meeting to introduce yourself, please report it.

Hunt3R, I started as Spurs and, yes, I got the chance to introduce myself, but to a squad who was for the most part rather unhappy again. Perhaps the current morale has something to do with it?

Edited by Cowboy71

2 minutes ago, Cowboy71 said:

Hunt3R, I started as Spurs and, yes, I got the chance to introduce myself, but to a squad who was for the most part rather unhappy again. Perhaps the current morale has something to do with it?

I very much doubt it, but can't rule anything out. That's the problem with bugs sometimes. They don't make sense. As I said though, if you do have a save that replicates it (even the Liverpool save) it's worth reporting.