Managing in the MLS

Hello all,

I am looking to try and manage in the MLS for the first time.  In know that the league rules are very different from other leagues around the world.  I was wondering if any one had any tips in managing in the MLS. 

The team I will taking on are the Portland Timbers.

Thanks

Taz

40 minutes ago, blazertaz13 said:

Hello all,

I am looking to try and manage in the MLS for the first time.  In know that the league rules are very different from other leagues around the world.  I was wondering if any one had any tips in managing in the MLS. 

The team I will taking on are the Portland Timbers.

Thanks

Taz

FM19 or FM20?

I played in the MLS for a few seasons in FM19.  The rules seem scary at first with such a low wage limit, but between Designated Contracts and your General Allocation Money that can be spent on reducing wages for the wage cap, it's not so bad.

21 minutes ago, fyl2u said:

FM19 or FM20?

I played in the MLS for a few seasons in FM19.  The rules seem scary at first with such a low wage limit, but between Designated Contracts and your General Allocation Money that can be spent on reducing wages for the wage cap, it's not so bad.

I am referring to FM20, so I figure it is more the rules and attracting the talent more than anything.

Thanks