Advanced playmaker as 1 of midfield 2

Now with the new features of FM20 being released every now and then, I am already thinking about which teams or tactics I will use or give a go in FM20. I use guidetofm.com as a guideline when creating tactics in my saves and I ones read a piece that in normal circumstances a AP-S can only be combined with a CM-D when playing a midfield 2. Now suppose that this is true, I was thinking how such midfield 2 could line up within a 4-4-2 system. I would assume that the 4-4-2 would be possesion orientated and with this in mind I think I would line up in the following way (or like this): 

image.thumb.png.14fb30005e093d65ca3b82f1f5552cad.png

The AP-S being the focal point of the team. When in possesion and rushing up the field the IWB-D provides cover and also an option to pass to. The CM-D will provide cover and would stay at position. WM-A providing width, but will not be to adventerous. F9 to link up play and maybe takes a defender with him. The Poacher to wait for any killerball from the AP or IF-S. 

So, anyone with some feedback or just some thinking about an AP-S as 1 of the midfield 2 situated in a possesion bades playing style?