[FM19] CUSTOM DATABASE - SEASON 1966/67

FM19 Database - Season 66/67

The 1966/67 season database for FM19 is your unique chance to try and manage some of the most legendary players of all time.

We've all heard about Pele and Eusebio, now we have the opportunity to see these footballing legends in action in Football Manager. 

This season, in particular, has a soft spot in football's history forever, as England have just won the World Cup, and the Scottish team Celtic won the European Cup (today's Champions League). 

Some of the players from this era are still regarded as the best ones of all time in their respective countries.

I've researched for years to make this Football Manager database, looking through old archives for stats, watching video material, talking to football historians to make it correct in terms of player attributes as much as humanly possible. 

So jump into the Football Manager time-machine and travel back to 1966 when The Beatles and Elvis Presley were on top of the Hit-lists and Pele, and Eusebio were the poster boys for one of the most iconic periods in football history.

FM19 SEASON 66/67 PLAYABLE LEAGUES

• England (1.Division + 2.Division)
  • Italy (Serie A + Serie B)
  • Scotland (1.Division)
  • Spain (Primera)

FM19 DATABASE - SEASONS 66/67 SCREENSHOTS

FM19 Database - Season 66/67 Pele

FM19 Database - Season 66/67 Eusebio

FM19 Database - Season 66/67 Beckenbauer

FM19 Database - Season 66/67 Lav

[LINK TO FM19 DATABASE SEASON 1966/67]

(setup instructions, download links and facepack download included)

Credits, TheMadScientistFM

• 1 year later...

Hi

Have been playing this database for nearly a whole season, I love it BUT twice during vital matches - and on both occasions I was leading 1-0, making it even more frustrating! - I have had this irretrieveable crash which has compeltely spoiled it. Is anyone else using this database on FM2019 and having the same problem? Long shot, I know... but when I put this problem onto the main forum, 2 people said it might be a problem with the database,

20210501_163228.jpg

Edited by FM2017Player