Known issues and solutions - FAQ

Bardi et al........ I have just got my pc back after nine days, from having it checked out for any problems, for a second time, cost £36. It has come back as not having any faults and all appropriate drivers etc are up to date. My specifications are also as required [see previous posts].

I have just spent an hour looking through the forums to see if the problems of game freezing, crashing and causing errors and closing down, have been resolved. Apart from seeing somewhere that Paul Collyer has said that patch #2 may be out before Christmas, I can not find anything that helps. From this, do I assume that the same problems still exist within the game? I do not really want to reinstall the game for the third time only to find that it will continue throwing up the same problems as before. Has anyone seen anything that I may have missed, please?

Hey oescus,

If you're not willing to experience the same frustration and disappointed associated with another failed re-install, then I would suggest you wait until the second patch is released before doing so.

Because if everything was okay with your computer, and so nothing has changed since your last install, then I don't see any logical reason why it would start working now. But, you never know sometimes - especially with this release so far.

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I finally fixed my Data Editor by downloading the 2 programmes from Microsoft. Thank you very much for the tip:)

However I now have another problem in the game: Since applying the 2 suggested programmes from Microsoft to fix the editor, the focus is a bit weird when playing the game: E.G: When I use the bars to set tactics they keep scrolling to the end of the bar even if I only click once and I cant write anything in "Search" without pressing enter each time I type in a letter. Although the "search"-bug is annoying, I can live with it, but not being able to set tactics due to the scrolling-bar problem, I cant really play the game right.

Does anyone know how I can fix this, pls?

Could you please post a screenshot displaying this problem?

Thanks.

Hi folks,

I have installed the demo , and eventually managed to install properly using the patch.

Now i have a different problem. The game loads up okay but when it comes to the main screen the option to start a new game in blanked out and i cant click on it!

Does anyone know how to solve this!?

Iv had a look around these forums but cant find any1 with a smiliar problem :confused:

Cheers

Could you please perform the following to reset your cache. Once you have, try to restart the game. If you're still experiencing this once you do, let us know.

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?t=74469

Cheers mate,

I can get the game running now, but I cannot load my previously saved game. Is this normal?

Also, I noticed that there is a "cache" folder inside the Football Manager 09 folder.

Should I delete this 'sub-folder' or shall I just delete the 'Football ManagerXX' folder as specified?

Will doing this stop me from getting any other errors in the future?

Cheers :thup:

Cheers mate,

I can get the game running now, but I cannot load my previously saved game. Is this normal?

Also, I noticed that there is a "cache" folder inside the Football Manager 09 folder.

Should I delete this 'sub-folder' or shall I just delete the 'Football ManagerXX' folder as specified?

Will doing this stop me from getting any other errors in the future?

Cheers :thup:

Your saved game may have become corrupted - have you got a back up at an earlier date?

You should delete the ' Football Manager 2009' folder as specified.

I hope so, but if you run into the same error in the future, just repeat the steps you performed now.

Go to "C:\Users" and try to locate what you're supposed to be looking for manually. You should have at least a few different user accounts to choose from.

I have just 2 maps: "My name" and Joint, but the Cache is not in one of them, I don't know what's the problem is :(

Hi Bardi

I didn't get a reply on my post earlier this.

Wiith all the problems this game has caused, who can blame you?

Could you please take a look at my problem:

i

I have the following problem with Football Manager 2009.

The installation with steam and activation is ok, but when i try to run the gam, nothing happens.

I noticed that there is an error in the installation log (also see attachment):

"Registerinvoer ophalen: Register-key: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Valve\Steam\

Naam waarde: InstallPath

Verdere opmerkingen: WAARSCHUWING - value InstallPath doesn't exist"

What dus this mean? Is there a solution?

I can't play the demo version either.

The editor also doesn't work, but i do get some sort of error notification like "This application has failed to start because the application configuration is incorrect. Reinstalling the application may fix this problem"

Can you please help me?

hi sorry if this has been answered but i havent managed to look through the entire thread.

I have installed and activated the game, but when i try to start it i get the 'failed to set up graphics system' error. i have tried to install the microsoft directx sdk, but get the error message S1023. I know other people have had this happen but i cant seem to find any solutions. has anyone got any ideas please.

btw im running xp with a radeon 9200 graphics card. i know its not supported but hoped i could get the game working.

Hi Bardi

I didn't get a reply on my post earlier this.

Wiith all the problems this game has caused, who can blame you?

Could you please take a look at my problem:

i

I have the following problem with Football Manager 2009.

The installation with steam and activation is ok, but when i try to run the gam, nothing happens.

I noticed that there is an error in the installation log (also see attachment):

"Registerinvoer ophalen: Register-key: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Valve\Steam\

Naam waarde: InstallPath

Verdere opmerkingen: WAARSCHUWING - value InstallPath doesn't exist"

What dus this mean? Is there a solution?

I can't play the demo version either.

The editor also doesn't work, but i do get some sort of error notification like "This application has failed to start because the application configuration is incorrect. Reinstalling the application may fix this problem"

Can you please help me?

Hey Jur,

Sorry I didn't reply to you earlier - must have missed your post!

Have you tried installing with Uniloc (and NOT Steam)?

Hey Jur,

Sorry I didn't reply to you earlier - must have missed your post!

Have you tried installing with Uniloc (and NOT Steam)?

Hi Bardi

Installating with uniloc doesn't work. Its installs but he never asks the activation key with uniloc...

Have you tried un-installing/re-installing Steam?

Several times. Always the same problem appears in the log. Even the demo doesn't work. I bought extra memory, I have now 2 GB but it didn't fix the problem. Any suggestions?

hi sorry if this has been answered but i havent managed to look through the entire thread.

I have installed and activated the game, but when i try to start it i get the 'failed to set up graphics system' error. i have tried to install the microsoft directx sdk, but get the error message S1023. I know other people have had this happen but i cant seem to find any solutions. has anyone got any ideas please.

btw im running xp with a radeon 9200 graphics card. i know its not supported but hoped i could get the game working.

hi bardi can you help please. Thanks a lot

hi bardi can you help please. Thanks a lot

Unfortunately, I haven't got any new suggested workarounds for the problem you have installing the Microsoft Direct X SDK.

Have you looked at http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?t=68737&highlight=s1023? There's one user who found a workaround for themselves, but it won't necessarily work for you. Worth a try, if you haven't.

Unfortunately, I haven't got any new suggested workarounds for the problem you have installing the Microsoft Direct X SDK.

Have you looked at http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?t=68737&highlight=s1023? There's one user who found a workaround for themselves, but it won't necessarily work for you. Worth a try, if you haven't.

unfortunately this did not work for me, but thanks anyway.

Hi Bardi,

I have been playing FM2009 a few weeks now on my macbook pro. Its been running fine etc but today it stopped working suddenly. I have no idea why. Can anyone help?

When I double click my game, it will just load the logo, etc and will quit suddenly desktop again with no warning message or anything.

I don't think clearing the cached working and reinstalling didnt work either.

Please help. Thanks!

Gordon

Hi Bardi,

I have been playing FM2009 a few weeks now on my macbook pro. Its been running fine etc but today it stopped working suddenly. I have no idea why. Can anyone help?

When I double click my game, it will just load the logo, etc and will quit suddenly desktop again with no warning message or anything.

I don't think clearing the cached working and reinstalling didnt work either.

Please help. Thanks!

Gordon

As I stated earlier on this page, I can't be of much help with Mac users experiencing problems with the game.

What I will ask, however, is if you may have installed anything new on your Mac that may have resulted in your game not working any more?

I NEED HELP!!

MY GATEWAY LAPTOP WILL NOT READ/RECOGNISE THE FM09 DISC AT ALL! makes alot of bad noises! iv have this laptop over a year, fm08 worked fine! other dvd games such as pro evo work fine on the laptop!

i am able to install onto my brothers HP laptop no problem! and my gateway laptop is more powerful than his! (i think so anyway) has 140bg hard-drive. hp 60gb. both vista. my gateway 2gb memory, 1.7ghz. intel centrino dual core.

opticak drive is multi format dual layer DVD+RW WITH DVD RAM.

i am gutted! someone please help or advise me!!

Hey oescus,

If you're not willing to experience the same frustration and disappointed associated with another failed re-install, then I would suggest you wait until the second patch is released before doing so.

Because if everything was okay with your computer, and so nothing has changed since your last install, then I don't see any logical reason why it would start working now. But, you never know sometimes - especially with this release so far.

Bardi, I have just reinstalled the game and patchand am going to have another go. I have been told that the BSOD's will not cause any damage to my pc. I have been told to restart in safe mode and then, if that starts all right, restart again in normal mode.

I have just seen the "delete Football Manager xx" item. Can you explain the relevance of it and whether or not it may apply to me in terms of running the game. The problems with the game really are a pain in the whatsit because this years game is, or will be, the best ever. The 3d match is really good. Roll on the second coming. Kind regards.

Bardi, I have just reinstalled the game and patchand am going to have another go. I have been told that the BSOD's will not cause any damage to my pc. I have been told to restart in safe mode and then, if that starts all right, restart again in normal mode.

I have just seen the "delete Football Manager xx" item. Can you explain the relevance of it and whether or not it may apply to me in terms of running the game. The problems with the game really are a pain in the whatsit because this years game is, or will be, the best ever. The 3d match is really good. Roll on the second coming. Kind regards.

I think the item you are referring to is related to a fix for when xml errors are generated. Whenever one of these occur, the files found in that folder become corrupt - deleting the folder will result in the re-generation of the files with reset uncorrupted values.

I would advise you to make sure you perform a complete uninstall, which basically is (to remind you)..

- Run the un-installer

- How to complete a Manual Uninstall

To Remove the Game files follow these steps:

Windows XP

1: Open “My Computer”

2: Navigate to “C:\Program Files\Sports Interactive

Windows Vista

1: Click “Start”

2: Click “Computer”

3: Navigate to “C:\Program Files\Sports Interactive

If you have more than one version of the game installed (For example, you have FM2007 and FM2008 installed) and only wish to remove one then go into the Sports Interactive Folder and delete the folder of the game you wish to remove.

Next you need to remove save games and other content (your saved games are in the 'games' folder - move its content out of here if you wish to keep your saved games)

Windows XP:

1: Open “My Computer”

2: Navigate to “C:\Documents and Settings\<Name>\My Documents”

Vista:

1: Click on “Start”

2: Click on “Computer”

3: Navagate to “C:\Users\<Name>\Documents”

Look for the Sports Interactive Folder and follow the same steps for the game files.

Next remove your Cache files

First of all you need to turn on hidden files and folders. Go to My Computer and at the top select 'Tools' the 'Folder Options'. The go to the 'View' tab and select 'Show hidden files and folders'

Windows XP:

1. Open “My Computer”

2. Navigate to : “Documents and Settings\<Username>\Application Data\

3. Go into the “Sports Interactive” Folder.

4. Delete the “Football Manager XX” Folder.

Wndows Vista:

1. Click “Start”

2. Click your username on the start Menu

3. Click on “AppData” and then “Roaming”

4. Go into the “Sports Interactive” Folder

5. Delete the “Football Manager XX” Folder.

Mac OSX

1. Open Finder.

2. Select <User>

3. Navigate to Library\Caches\Sports Interactive

4. Remove the “Football Manager XX” Folder.

How to Delete your Registry Files

Finally you will need to edit your registry to remove information Sports Interactive stores there.

To do this follow these steps:

Windows Xp

2: Click on “Run”

3: In the text prompt box type “regedit”

4: Navigate to:

Windows Vista

2: In the Search box type “regedit”

3: Navigate to: “HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\

4: Delete the “Sports Interactive Ltd” Folder.

Note: Please do not tamper with anything else in this folder, your registry is very sensitive and changing something could cause your computer to malfunction.

Once all the steps above are complete your computer will be completely uninstalled.

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?t=64821

Please update us on your progress.

I NEED HELP!!

MY GATEWAY LAPTOP WILL NOT READ/RECOGNISE THE FM09 DISC AT ALL! makes alot of bad noises! iv have this laptop over a year, fm08 worked fine! other dvd games such as pro evo work fine on the laptop!

i am able to install onto my brothers HP laptop no problem! and my gateway laptop is more powerful than his! (i think so anyway) has 140bg hard-drive. hp 60gb. both vista. my gateway 2gb memory, 1.7ghz. intel centrino dual core.

opticak drive is multi format dual layer DVD+RW WITH DVD RAM.

i am gutted! someone please help or advise me!!

You can do one of two things here:

1- Get it replaced with another copy (I know you said it works fine on your bro's machine, but even so)

2- Or, what I would recommend, to download it via Steam and use the product key on the back of your copy's manual to activate the game.

You can do one of two things here:

1- Get it replaced with another copy (I know you said it works fine on your bro's machine, but even so)

2- Or, what I would recommend, to download it via Steam and use the product key on the back of your copy's manual to activate the game.

Thanks Bardi il go try and download it via steam. Itl prob take me a week to download it using my connection mind you haha!

Could you please post a screenshot displaying this problem?

Thanks.

I dont know what a screenshot would help here, since it is the bar moving without clicking more than once. I dont get an error message, so screenshot wouldnt show anything except the bars in e.g. the tactic-screen being set to max or minimum. Cant set them to anything in between.

I think the item you are referring to is related to a fix for when xml errors are generated. Whenever one of these occur, the files found in that folder become corrupt - deleting the folder will result in the re-generation of the files with reset uncorrupted values.

I would advise you to make sure you perform a complete uninstall, which basically is (to remind you)..

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?t=64821

Please update us on your progress.

Thanks for that Bardi, very muchly appreciated! It will be my pleasure to keep you informed of my latest effort. As of this minute, I am on match three of the pre-season friendlies. I have decided to use only the in game drop down tactics and be advised by my ass. man. as how and when to change these match by match.

I am playing as Tranmere Rovers and using the 4-4-2 set of tactics. My three results to date are, v Birmingham City [H] 0-0, using the 4-4-2 defensive tactic. v Ross County [A] 0-0 using the same and Vauxhall Motors [A] 3-1 using the standard tactic. No problems in the running of the game as yet! [Everything crossed]. Kind regards.

I am looking to get windowed mode working. Fully patched, runs in full window and so on and so on. The 'windowed' option is greyed out in preferences, and any attempt to 'force' it to open in windowed mode by altering the target line leads to the game not opening properly, giving an error message of 'fm.exe has experienced a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience'.

Any help is appreciated, since a failure to run it in windowed mode is hampering my enjoyment somewhat.

You need to provide us with a bit more information before we'll be able to diagnose the exact problem you are encounting. First of all if you haven't already via Steam or another source, I would download the 9.1.0 patch which can be found here - http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?t=60961

Then I would also download the following:

ERROR: Cannot run game:Failed to set up graphics system

Fix: Please download the following update from the Microsoft Direct X SDK: http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/d...displaylang=en

When downloading this file please use the Firefox browser as some people have encounter difficulties when using Internet Explorer

You should also check that you are running the latest graphics driver, you can do this by visiting the computer manufacturer website, or by visiting the graphics card manufacturing website.

Also if you are running Steam, make sure this is not running when attempting to install

If this does not help, please let us know your system specs - essentially your graphics card, processor and memory, this can be found by checking your dxdiag :

How to get your Dxdiag information

Windows XP

1. Click on “Start”

2. Click on “Run”

3. In the text prompt box that appears type “dxdiag” and click ok.

4. Once the dxdiag program has finished scanning your machine click “Save All Information” save this to a place you will remember.

5. Copy and past these as/where needed.

Wndows Vista

1. Click on “Start”

2. Click inside the search box

3. In the search box type “dxdiag” and click ok.

4. Once the dxdiag program has finished scanning your machine click “Save All Information” save this to a place you will remember.

5. Copy and past these as/where needed.

Let me know, thanks.

Here's what I got:

------------------

System Information

------------------

Time of this report: 12/6/2008, 00:45:58

Machine name: XYLON2

Operating System: Windows Vista™ Ultimate (6.0, Build 6001) Service Pack 1 (6001.vistasp1_gdr.080917-1612)

Language: English (Regional Setting: English)

System Manufacturer: Dell Inc.

System Model: XPS M1530

BIOS: Phoenix ROM BIOS PLUS Version 1.10 A09

Processor: Intel® Core2 Duo CPU T7700 @ 2.40GHz (2 CPUs), ~2.4GHz

Memory: 3582MB RAM

Page File: 1301MB used, 6052MB available

Windows Dir: C:\Windows

DirectX Version: DirectX 10

DX Setup Parameters: Not found

DxDiag Version: 6.00.6001.18000 32bit Unicode

------------

DxDiag Notes

------------

Display Tab 1: No problems found.

Sound Tab 1: No problems found.

Sound Tab 2: No problems found.

Input Tab: No problems found.

--------------------

DirectX Debug Levels

--------------------

Direct3D: 0/4 (retail)

DirectDraw: 0/4 (retail)

DirectInput: 0/5 (retail)

DirectMusic: 0/5 (retail)

DirectPlay: 0/9 (retail)

DirectSound: 0/5 (retail)

DirectShow: 0/6 (retail)

---------------

Display Devices

---------------

Card name: NVIDIA GeForce 8600M GT

Manufacturer: NVIDIA

Chip type: GeForce 8600M GT

DAC type: Integrated RAMDAC

Device Key: Enum\PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_0407&SUBSYS_022E1028&REV_A1

Display Memory: 1776 MB

Dedicated Memory: 241 MB

Shared Memory: 1535 MB

Current Mode: 1280 x 800 (32 bit) (60Hz)

Monitor: Generic PnP Monitor

Driver Name: nvd3dum.dll,nvwgf2um.dll

Driver Version: 7.15.0011.5669 (English)

DDI Version: 10

Driver Attributes: Final Retail

Driver Date/Size: 10/4/2007 20:24:00, 4943872 bytes

WHQL Logo'd: Yes

WHQL Date Stamp:

Device Identifier: {D7B71E3E-4747-11CF-BD65-252201C2CA35}

Vendor ID: 0x10DE

Device ID: 0x0407

SubSys ID: 0x022E1028

Revision ID: 0x00A1

Revision ID: 0x00A1

Video Accel: ModeMPEG2_A ModeMPEG2_C ModeVC1_C ModeWMV9_C ModeVC1_B ModeWMV9_B ModeVC1_A ModeWMV9_A

Deinterlace Caps: {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive

{335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch

{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY

{B338D50D-A64A-4790-AC01-475B64252A78}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch

{6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,UYVY) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive

{335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,UYVY) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch

{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,UYVY) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY

{B338D50D-A64A-4790-AC01-475B64252A78}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,UYVY) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch

{6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(YV12,0x32315659) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive

{335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(YV12,0x32315659) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch

{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(YV12,0x32315659) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY

{B338D50D-A64A-4790-AC01-475B64252A78}: Format(In/Out)=(YV12,0x32315659) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch

{6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive

{335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch

{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY

{B338D50D-A64A-4790-AC01-475B64252A78}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch

{6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC1,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=

{335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC1,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=

{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC1,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=

{B338D50D-A64A-4790-AC01-475B64252A78}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC1,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=

{6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC2,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=

{335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC2,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=

{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC2,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=

{B338D50D-A64A-4790-AC01-475B64252A78}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC2,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=

{6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC3,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=

{335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC3,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=

{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC3,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=

{B338D50D-A64A-4790-AC01-475B64252A78}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC3,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=

{6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC4,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=

{335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC4,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=

{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC4,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=

{B338D50D-A64A-4790-AC01-475B64252A78}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC4,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=

{6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(S340,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=

{335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(S340,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=

{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(S340,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=

{B338D50D-A64A-4790-AC01-475B64252A78}: Format(In/Out)=(S340,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=

{6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(S342,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=

{335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(S342,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=

{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(S342,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=

{B338D50D-A64A-4790-AC01-475B64252A78}: Format(In/Out)=(S342,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=

DDraw Status: Enabled

D3D Status: Enabled

AGP Status: Enabled

-------------

Sound Devices

-------------

Description: Speakers / Headphones (SigmaTel High Definition Audio CODEC)

Default Sound Playback: Yes

Default Voice Playback: Yes

Hardware ID: HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_8384&DEV_7616&SUBSYS_1028022E&REV_1002

Manufacturer ID: 1

Product ID: 100

Type: WDM

Driver Name: stwrt.sys

Driver Version: 6.10.5614.0000 (English)

Date and Size: 12/3/2007 04:28:08, 330240 bytes

Other Files:

Driver Provider: SigmaTel

HW Accel Level: Basic

Cap Flags: 0xF1F

Min/Max Sample Rate: 100, 200000

Static/Strm HW Mix Bufs: 1, 0

Static/Strm HW 3D Bufs: 0, 0

HW Memory: 0

Voice Management: No

EAX 2.0 Listen/Src: No, No

I3DL2 Listen/Src: No, No

Sensaura ZoomFX: No

Description: HDMI (SigmaTel High Definition Audio CODEC)

Default Sound Playback: No

Default Voice Playback: No

Hardware ID: HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_8384&DEV_7616&SUBSYS_1028022E&REV_1002

Manufacturer ID: 1

Product ID: 100

Type: WDM

Other Files:

Driver Provider: SigmaTel

HW Accel Level: Basic

Cap Flags: 0xF1F

Min/Max Sample Rate: 100, 200000

Static/Strm HW Mix Bufs: 1, 0

Static/Strm HW 3D Bufs: 0, 0

HW Memory: 0

Voice Management: No

EAX 2.0 Listen/Src: No, No

I3DL2 Listen/Src: No, No

Sensaura ZoomFX: No

---------------------

Sound Capture Devices

---------------------

Description: Microphone Array (SigmaTel High Definition Audio CODEC)

Default Sound Capture: Yes

Default Voice Capture: Yes

Cap Flags: 0x1

Format Flags: 0xFFFFF

-------------------

DirectInput Devices

-------------------

Device Name: Mouse

Attached: 1

Controller ID: n/a

Vendor/Product ID: n/a

FF Driver: n/a

Device Name: Keyboard

Controller ID: n/a

Vendor/Product ID: n/a

Device Name: Microsoft® IntelliMouse® Explorer for Bluetooth®

Controller ID: 0x0

Vendor/Product ID: 0x045E, 0x0098

Device Name: Microsoft® IntelliMouse® Explorer for Bluetooth®

Vendor/Product ID: 0x045E, 0x0098

Device Name: Bluetooth Remote Control HID Device

Vendor/Product ID: 0xFFFE, 0xFFFE

Poll w/ Interrupt: No

-----------

USB Devices

-----------

+ USB Root Hub

| Vendor/Product ID: 0x8086, 0x2830

| Matching Device ID: usb\root_hub

| Service: usbhub

| Driver: usbhub.sys, 1/19/2008 05:53:42, 194560 bytes

| Driver: usbd.sys, 1/19/2008 05:53:17, 5888 bytes

----------------

Gameport Devices

----------------

------------

PS/2 Devices

------------

+ Standard PS/2 Keyboard

| Matching Device ID: *pnp0303

| Service: i8042prt

| Driver: i8042prt.sys, 1/19/2008 05:49:18, 54784 bytes

| Driver: kbdclass.sys, 1/19/2008 07:41:52, 35384 bytes

|

+ HID Keyboard Device

| Vendor/Product ID: 0x0A5C, 0x4502

| Matching Device ID: hid_device_system_keyboard

| Service: kbdhid

| Driver: kbdhid.sys, 1/19/2008 05:49:17, 15872 bytes

|

+ Terminal Server Keyboard Driver

| Matching Device ID: root\rdp_kbd

| Upper Filters: kbdclass

| Service: TermDD

|

+ Dell Touchpad

| Matching Device ID: *pnp0f13

| Upper Filters: ApfiltrService

| Service: i8042prt

| Driver: Apfiltr.sys, 9/7/2007 08:50:54, 155136 bytes

| Driver: Vxdif.dll, 9/7/2007 08:51:02, 100418 bytes

| Driver: Apoint.exe, 9/7/2007 08:50:56, 159744 bytes

| Driver: ApntEx.exe, 9/7/2007 08:50:56, 49152 bytes

| Driver: Apoint.dll, 9/7/2007 08:50:56, 1499136 bytes

| Driver: Elprop.dll, 9/7/2007 08:50:58, 102400 bytes

| Driver: EzAuto.dll, 9/7/2007 08:51:00, 69632 bytes

| Driver: Uninstap.exe, 9/7/2007 08:51:02, 217088 bytes

| Driver: ApInst.dll, 9/7/2007 08:50:54, 45056 bytes

| Driver: hidfind.exe, 9/7/2007 08:51:00, 40960 bytes

| Driver: ApMsgFwd.exe, 9/7/2007 08:50:54, 50736 bytes

| Driver: ApMouCpl.dll, 9/7/2007 08:50:54, 696320 bytes

| Driver: DellTPad.exe, 9/7/2007 08:50:56, 5099520 bytes

| Driver: WdfCoInstaller01005.dll, 9/7/2007 08:51:02, 1419232 bytes

| Driver: mouclass.sys, 1/19/2008 07:41:52, 34360 bytes

|

+ HID-compliant mouse

| Vendor/Product ID: 0x0A5C, 0x4503

| Matching Device ID: hid_device_system_mouse

| Service: mouhid

| Driver: mouhid.sys, 1/19/2008 05:49:16, 15872 bytes

|

+ HID-compliant mouse

| Vendor/Product ID: 0x0000, 0x0009

| Matching Device ID: hid_device_system_mouse

| Service: mouhid

| Driver: mouhid.sys, 1/19/2008 05:49:16, 15872 bytes

|

+ Terminal Server Mouse Driver

| Matching Device ID: root\rdp_mou

| Upper Filters: mouclass

| Service: TermDD

| Driver: termdd.sys, 1/19/2008 07:42:19, 54328 bytes

| Driver: sermouse.sys, 1/19/2008 05:49:16, 19968 bytes

------------------------

Disk & DVD/CD-ROM Drives

------------------------

Drive: C:

Free Space: 113.3 GB

Total Space: 292.3 GB

File System: NTFS

Model: SAMSUNG HM320JI

Drive: D:

Free Space: 5.8 GB

Total Space: 10.2 GB

File System: NTFS

Model: SAMSUNG HM320JI

Drive: E:

Model: Optiarc DVD+-RW AD-7640A ATA Device

Driver: c:\windows\system32\drivers\cdrom.sys, 6.00.6001.18000 (English), 1/19/2008 05:49:51, 67072 bytes

--------------

System Devices

--------------

Name: Intel® Wireless WiFi Link 4965AGN

Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_4229&SUBSYS_11218086&REV_61\4&17E2AEF6&0&00E1

Driver: n/a

Name: Mobile Intel® PM965/GM965/GL960 Express PCI Express Root Port - 2A01

Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2A01&SUBSYS_022E1028&REV_0C\3&2B8E0B4B&0&08

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\pci.sys, 6.00.6001.18000 (English), 1/19/2008 07:42:20, 151096 bytes

Name: Mobile Intel® PM965/GM965/GL960 Express Processor to DRAM Controller - 2A00

Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2A00&SUBSYS_022E1028&REV_0C\3&2B8E0B4B&0&00

Name: Intel® ICH8M Ultra ATA Storage Controllers - 2850

Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2850&SUBSYS_022E1028&REV_02\3&2B8E0B4B&0&F9

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\pciide.sys, 6.00.6001.18000 (English), 1/19/2008 07:41:13, 16440 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\pciidex.sys, 6.00.6001.18000 (English), 1/19/2008 07:42:10, 45112 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\atapi.sys, 6.00.6001.18000 (English), 1/19/2008 07:41:30, 21560 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\ataport.sys, 6.00.6001.18000 (English), 1/19/2008 07:43:06, 110136 bytes

Name: High Definition Audio Controller

Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_284B&SUBSYS_022E1028&REV_02\3&2B8E0B4B&0&D8

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\hdaudbus.sys, 6.00.6001.17036 (English), 1/19/2008 04:30:49, 53760 bytes

Name: Intel® ICH8 Family PCI Express Root Port 5 - 2847

Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2847&SUBSYS_022E1028&REV_02\3&2B8E0B4B&0&E4

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\pci.sys, 6.00.6001.18000 (English), 1/19/2008 07:42:20, 151096 bytes

Name: Intel® ICH8 Family PCI Express Root Port 2 - 2841

Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2841&SUBSYS_022E1028&REV_02\3&2B8E0B4B&0&E1

Name: Intel® ICH8 Family PCI Express Root Port 1 - 283F

Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_283F&SUBSYS_022E1028&REV_02\3&2B8E0B4B&0&E0

Name: Intel® ICH8 Family SMBus Controller - 283E

Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_283E&SUBSYS_022E1028&REV_02\3&2B8E0B4B&0&FB

Name: Intel® ICH8 Family USB2 Enhanced Host Controller - 283A

Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_283A&SUBSYS_022E1028&REV_02\3&2B8E0B4B&0&D7

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbehci.sys, 6.00.6001.18000 (English), 1/19/2008 05:53:21, 39424 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbport.sys, 6.00.6001.18000 (English), 1/19/2008 05:53:25, 226304 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbhub.sys, 6.00.6001.18000 (English), 1/19/2008 05:53:42, 194560 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\hccoin.dll, 6.00.6000.16386 (English), 11/2/2006 09:46:05, 8704 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\hcrstco.dll, 6.00.6001.18000 (English), 1/19/2008 07:34:25, 15872 bytes

Name: Intel® ICH8 Family USB2 Enhanced Host Controller - 2836

Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2836&SUBSYS_022E1028&REV_02\3&2B8E0B4B&0&EF

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbehci.sys, 6.00.6001.18000 (English), 1/19/2008 05:53:21, 39424 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbport.sys, 6.00.6001.18000 (English), 1/19/2008 05:53:25, 226304 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbhub.sys, 6.00.6001.18000 (English), 1/19/2008 05:53:42, 194560 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\hccoin.dll, 6.00.6000.16386 (English), 11/2/2006 09:46:05, 8704 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\hcrstco.dll, 6.00.6001.18000 (English), 1/19/2008 07:34:25, 15872 bytes

Name: Intel® ICH8 Family USB Universal Host Controller - 2835

Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2835&SUBSYS_022E1028&REV_02\3&2B8E0B4B&0&D1

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbuhci.sys, 6.00.6001.18000 (English), 1/19/2008 05:53:20, 23552 bytes

Name: Intel® ICH8 Family USB Universal Host Controller - 2834

Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2834&SUBSYS_022E1028&REV_02\3&2B8E0B4B&0&D0

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbuhci.sys, 6.00.6001.18000 (English), 1/19/2008 05:53:20, 23552 bytes

Name: Intel® ICH8 Family USB Universal Host Controller - 2832

Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2832&SUBSYS_022E1028&REV_02\3&2B8E0B4B&0&EA

Name: Intel® ICH8 Family USB Universal Host Controller - 2831

Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2831&SUBSYS_022E1028&REV_02\3&2B8E0B4B&0&E9

Name: Intel® ICH8 Family USB Universal Host Controller - 2830

Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2830&SUBSYS_022E1028&REV_02\3&2B8E0B4B&0&E8

Name: Intel® 82801HEM/HBM SATA AHCI Controller

Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2829&SUBSYS_022E1028&REV_02\3&2B8E0B4B&0&FA

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\iaStor.sys, 7.05.0000.1017 (English), 9/7/2007 09:22:34, 304920 bytes

Name: Intel® ICH8M LPC Interface Controller - 2815

Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2815&SUBSYS_022E1028&REV_02\3&2B8E0B4B&0&F8

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\msisadrv.sys, 6.00.6001.18000 (English), 1/19/2008 07:41:14, 16440 bytes

Name: Intel® 82801 PCI Bridge - 2448

Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2448&SUBSYS_022E1028&REV_F2\3&2B8E0B4B&0&F0

Name: Marvell Yukon 88E8040 PCI-E Fast Ethernet Controller

Device ID: PCI\VEN_11AB&DEV_4354&SUBSYS_022E1028&REV_12\4&29FAF7B2&0&00E0

Name: Ricoh xD-Picture Card Controller

Device ID: PCI\VEN_1180&DEV_0852&SUBSYS_022E1028&REV_12\4&1E792B59&0&4CF0

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\rixdptsk.sys, 6.00.0001.0012 (Japanese), 9/7/2007 06:35:46, 37376 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\rixdicon.dll, 9/7/2007 06:35:46, 16480 bytes

Name: Ricoh SD/MMC Host Controller

Device ID: PCI\VEN_1180&DEV_0843&SUBSYS_022E1028&REV_12\4&1E792B59&0&4AF0

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\rimmptsk.sys, 6.00.0002.0003 (Japanese), 9/7/2007 06:35:44, 39936 bytes

Name: RICOH OHCI Compliant IEEE 1394 Host Controller

Device ID: PCI\VEN_1180&DEV_0832&SUBSYS_022E1028&REV_05\4&1E792B59&0&48F0

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\ohci1394.sys, 6.00.6001.18000 (English), 1/19/2008 05:53:33, 61952 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\1394bus.sys, 6.00.6001.18000 (English), 1/19/2008 05:53:27, 53376 bytes

Name: SDA Standard Compliant SD Host Controller

Device ID: PCI\VEN_1180&DEV_0822&SUBSYS_022E1028&REV_22\4&1E792B59&0&49F0

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\sdbus.sys, 6.00.6001.18000 (English), 1/19/2008 05:32:56, 88576 bytes

Name: Ricoh Memory Stick Controller

Device ID: PCI\VEN_1180&DEV_0592&SUBSYS_022E1028&REV_12\4&1E792B59&0&4BF0

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\snymsico.dll, 1.00.0000.9120 (English), 9/7/2007 06:35:42, 90112 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\rimsptsk.sys, 6.00.0001.0010 (Japanese), 9/7/2007 06:35:42, 42496 bytes

Name: NVIDIA GeForce 8600M GT

Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_0407&SUBSYS_022E1028&REV_A1\4&1F46B354&0&0008

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\nvlddmkm.sys, 7.15.0011.5669 (English), 10/4/2007 20:24:00, 7628608 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nvd3dum.dll, 7.15.0011.5669 (English), 10/4/2007 20:24:00, 4943872 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nvapi.dll, 7.15.0011.5669 (English), 10/4/2007 20:24:00, 368640 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nvwgf2um.dll, 7.15.0011.5669 (English), 10/4/2007 20:24:00, 1500160 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nvoglv32.dll, 7.15.0011.5669 (English), 10/4/2007 20:24:00, 6889472 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nvcpl.dll, 7.15.0011.5669 (English), 10/4/2007 20:24:00, 8497696 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nvsvc.dll, 7.15.0011.5669 (English), 10/4/2007 20:24:00, 86016 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nvmctray.dll, 7.15.0011.5669 (English), 10/4/2007 20:24:00, 81920 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nvdisps.dll, 7.15.0011.5669 (English), 10/4/2007 20:24:00, 6340608 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nvdispsr.dll, 7.15.0011.5669 (English), 10/4/2007 20:24:00, 5509120 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nvgames.dll, 7.15.0011.5669 (English), 10/4/2007 20:24:00, 3325952 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nvgamesr.dll, 7.15.0011.5669 (English), 10/4/2007 20:24:00, 3166208 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nvmccss.dll, 7.15.0011.5669 (English), 10/4/2007 20:24:00, 188416 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nvmccssr.dll, 7.15.0011.5669 (English), 10/4/2007 20:24:00, 458752 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nvmobls.dll, 7.15.0011.5669 (English), 10/4/2007 20:24:00, 1146880 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nvmoblsr.dll, 7.15.0011.5669 (English), 10/4/2007 20:24:00, 2854912 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nvvitvs.dll, 7.15.0011.5669 (English), 10/4/2007 20:24:00, 3547136 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nvvitvsr.dll, 7.15.0011.5669 (English), 10/4/2007 20:24:00, 3629056 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nvmccs.dll, 7.15.0011.5669 (English), 10/4/2007 20:24:00, 229376 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nvmccsrs.dll, 7.15.0011.5669 (English), 10/4/2007 20:24:00, 45056 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nvwss.dll, 7.15.0011.5669 (English), 10/4/2007 20:24:00, 2363392 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nvwssr.dll, 7.15.0011.5669 (English), 10/4/2007 20:24:00, 2441216 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nvhotkey.dll, 7.15.0011.5669 (English), 10/4/2007 20:24:00, 86016 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nvcolor.exe, 7.15.0011.5669 (English), 10/4/2007 20:24:00, 147456 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nvudisp.exe, 1.00.0001.0056 (English), 10/4/2007 20:24:00, 356352 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nvapps.xml, 10/4/2007 20:24:00, 134756 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nvwsapps.xml, 9/28/2007 06:24:28, 17331 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\help\nvcpl\nvdsp.chm, 9/28/2007 06:24:08, 170201 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\help\nvcpl\nv3d.chm, 9/28/2007 06:23:52, 91094 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\help\nvcpl\nvmob.chm, 9/28/2007 06:24:18, 54988 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\help\nvcpl\nvwks.chm, 9/28/2007 06:24:28, 174650 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nvuninst.exe, 1.00.0001.0056 (English), 10/4/2007 20:24:00, 356352 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nvdisp.nvu, 9/28/2007 06:24:06, 6457 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\dpinst.exe, 2.00.0001.0000 (English), 9/28/2007 06:23:50, 521128 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\nvtmpinst\nvcpl.cpl, , 0 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\nvtmpinst\nvcplui.exe, , 0 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\nvtmpinst\nvcpluir.dll, , 0 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\nvtmpinst\nvexpbar.dll, , 0 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\nvtmpinst\nvcpl.chm, , 0 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\nvtmpinst\nvcpldeu.chm, , 0 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\nvtmpinst\nvdspdeu.chm, , 0 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\nvtmpinst\nv3ddeu.chm, , 0 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\nvtmpinst\nvmobdeu.chm, , 0 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\nvtmpinst\nvcplesn.chm, , 0 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\nvtmpinst\nvdspesn.chm, , 0 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\nvtmpinst\nv3desn.chm, , 0 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\nvtmpinst\nvmobesn.chm, , 0 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\nvtmpinst\nvcplesm.chm, , 0 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\nvtmpinst\nvdspesm.chm, , 0 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\nvtmpinst\nv3desm.chm, , 0 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\nvtmpinst\nvmobesm.chm, , 0 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\nvtmpinst\nvcplfra.chm, , 0 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\nvtmpinst\nvdspfra.chm, , 0 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\nvtmpinst\nv3dfra.chm, , 0 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\nvtmpinst\nvmobfra.chm, , 0 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\nvtmpinst\nvcplita.chm, , 0 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\nvtmpinst\nvdspita.chm, , 0 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\nvtmpinst\nv3dita.chm, , 0 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\nvtmpinst\nvmobita.chm, , 0 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\nvtmpinst\nvcpljpn.chm, , 0 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\nvtmpinst\nvdspjpn.chm, , 0 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\nvtmpinst\nv3djpn.chm, , 0 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\nvtmpinst\nvmobjpn.chm, , 0 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\nvtmpinst\nvcplkor.chm, , 0 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\nvtmpinst\nvdspkor.chm, , 0 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\nvtmpinst\nv3dkor.chm, , 0 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\nvtmpinst\nvmobkor.chm, , 0 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\nvtmpinst\nvcplplk.chm, , 0 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\nvtmpinst\nvdspplk.chm, , 0 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\nvtmpinst\nv3dplk.chm, , 0 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\nvtmpinst\nvmobplk.chm, , 0 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\nvtmpinst\nvcplptb.chm, , 0 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\nvtmpinst\nvdspptb.chm, , 0 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\nvtmpinst\nv3dptb.chm, , 0 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\nvtmpinst\nvmobptb.chm, , 0 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\nvtmpinst\nvcplrus.chm, , 0 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\nvtmpinst\nvdsprus.chm, , 0 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\nvtmpinst\nv3drus.chm, , 0 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\nvtmpinst\nvmobrus.chm, , 0 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\nvtmpinst\nvcplchs.chm, , 0 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\nvtmpinst\nvdspchs.chm, , 0 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\nvtmpinst\nv3dchs.chm, , 0 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\nvtmpinst\nvmobchs.chm, , 0 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\nvtmpinst\nvcplcht.chm, , 0 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\nvtmpinst\nvdspcht.chm, , 0 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\nvtmpinst\nv3dcht.chm, , 0 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\nvtmpinst\nvmobcht.chm, , 0 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nvcod.dll, 1.00.0000.0035 (English), 10/4/2007 20:24:00, 36864 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nvcod100.dll, 1.00.0000.0035 (English), 10/4/2007 20:24:00, 36864 bytes

**end chopped off

**Am I compatable?

Please post here even if you've posted in another thread and we're yet to help you.

My Friends and I are trying to play a network game but when we type in the hosts 'Server IP Address' it says unable to connect to network. Any idea's/solutions??

I need help I ve now uninstalled and re installed the game 5times every time i proceed to match the game freezes.... I ve tried to add -windowed -small_screen after the title as was said much earlier in this thread but that didnt work. My graphics cards, direct x are all up to date. i ve downloaded the patch manually twice and I ve reinstalled the game with steam now so the patch was updated before launching the game. The first day i played the game i watched 3 matches in 3d match engine when i turned on my laptop the next day the screen froze every time i proceeded to match. Please help. I m in despair, seriously thinking of bringing the game back even though I am a huge fan of FM!!!!

I am trying to run the game, every time it starts up within 10 seconds a box comes on the screen saying that fm.exe is non respoonsive and needs to close. its been doing this for days, how do i sort it? i installed through unilock.

Archived