[FM15] - Maws Boys | The Youth Project - The Mawborough Story!

Maw74

KL5Jrt.jpg

7eZIrA.jpg

tkq7JU.jpg

The last time I played full fat version was FM12, only purchased FMT version of 19 but could have set this up on 16, 17, or 18 but decided
to stick with my favourite version, not really had a long save on full fat since FM10, I have wanted to give a youth only save a go for ages
having seen and followed so many careers on here, only problem on FMC & FMT is the youth intakes are low, have tried with limited signings.

Anyway want to give it a proper go, I have set my club up at Level 7, also because I have set Stopsley Utd up on FMC using the lnc file they will
also be in this game in place of Margate, so they start in same division as us, I have made them rich so they should rise a lot quicker than us.
Well that is if we rise, we might fall further down, I have England loaded down to Level 11.

c2Gm8o.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

R02EZh.jpg

YOOO9u.jpg

RESULTS - As you will see we have had a terrible time lol

NNXxhO.jpg

TABLE - We are rock bottom, can't see that changing.

iTE1Ps.jpg

PLAYER STATS - Come on Maws Boys!

R2Q2e9.jpg

So it looks like we will be dropping down to level 8, we probably won't find that any easier
next season as we have played some level 8 teams in the cups and came out 2nd best.

I only played FM15 for about 1 week because my FM14 save lasted 2 whole years. 

I live in Irchester in Northants so Nene Park is quite close to me. (It's awful what has been allowed to happen there but let's not get me started on that). Is Mawborough a completely made up club or is there at least a little village locally that doesn't have a side? Why did you pick Nene Park? 

It is a completely made up club, I used to go to some Rushden & Diamonds games, yeah it was a shame what happened and complete waste, the ground appealed for that reason and as it was in editor I decided it was a great base for my club.

Just way too big for us right now though lol

I could have gone for AFC Rushden & Diamonds or clubs local to me like Dunstable Town, AFC Dunstable, Crawley Green etc 

So many interest me and couldn't really decide, so just find it easier coming up with my own club.

• 2 weeks later...

STOPSLEY UTD

Looks like Stopsley Utd  will be or should be moving up the divisions soon.

Gonna be using their financial power anyway.

H569fG.jpg

Archived