Show International Matches

Was hoping someone could help me out here.  I just picked up FM19 Touch and I can't for the life of me figure out how to show international match results.  I can go find them if I seek out the tournament, but can't seem to find the option to show them automatically like it does for your league fixtures.

You need to load your savegame, then go to Preferences, and on the interface page select the "Screen flow" tab.
there you select the international competition you like, screen "fixtures and results" - "on matchdays" - "Stop game: no"

Make sure you have it right, if you save it and change something after that it doesn't work, you need to remove the entire line and add it again with the values you like

• 3 weeks later...
On 06/05/2019 at 00:41, DavyDepuydt1 said:

You need to load your savegame, then go to Preferences, and on the interface page select the "Screen flow" tab.
there you select the international competition you like, screen "fixtures and results" - "on matchdays" - "Stop game: no"

Make sure you have it right, if you save it and change something after that it doesn't work, you need to remove the entire line and add it again with the values you like

Legend!  Thanks, Mate!  Cheers.

Archived