Is this the year the wingback become useless?

Im into 4th season in our Newcastle game, still cant manage to win a single trophy.

Are my players ********?

Im trying to use a 4123 DM Wide, 1DM and 2MC

My striker Pellegri/Origi on DLF S or CF s can never hold the ball to let two IF to score, let alone create any chances, basically every game i play i have 0-1 CCC and 0 Half chances, i can only score goals through dead balls, my AP and BBM combination completely not working, no ideas what is happening there? With IF (A) they are not getting close the box, with IF (S) they create nothing, short passing style this year did nothing for me this year, every key passes my team made is basically from corners or long passes from our cb

Also, i have always been emphasizing on wing back plays in previous version of FM, when two IFs cutting inside, wing back to cross with the space provided, this year my IFs are often running to the byline, wingback have to spaces to work with, even with spaces for them to work with, wingbacks are like ********, always cross into their fullback and go out for corners, what is the reason for SI to make wingback keep hold of the ball and wait until their defenders to block their crosses?

Also, is that possible for a team to concede more than 15 free kicks a season? can SI explain how does that ****ing happens?

I have had enough of this game, i spent many years in FM and this year is the ****ing worst of all

If you'd like to start a new thread, posting your detailed tactical set up - without the ranting and swearing next time - somebody may be able to give you some advice.

I'm afraid ranting and swearing in this forum just results in locked threads.

I appreciate you are frustrated but nobody can help you unless you give us something to go on.

Archived