Trouble fulfilling "bringing in a friend" promise

I have promised a player of mine to bring in a friend of his to help him settle in at the club. I looked on his favoured personnel and signed one of his former teammates listed on there but the promise has not been fulfilled. Any ideas?

8 minutes ago, Alex Hall said:

Hi @maxfriend, do you have a save from before the friend was signed? If you do, upload it to our cloud service, post the name of the save here and I'll have a look at what's going on. If not, I'l do my best to reproduce the issue in-house and get back to you on what happened. 

as stated above, the player signed was only a "former teammate" and not a "friend". so i am not sure whether this is an actual bug

• SI Staff

That's poor wording on my part. Any favoured personnel should have fulfilled the promise. If you have a save,let me know, if not, no worries, we're already looking into it. 

25 minutes ago, Alex Hall said:

That's poor wording on my part. Any favoured personnel should have fulfilled the promise. If you have a save,let me know, if not, no worries, we're already looking into it. 

no save, apologies

• SI Staff

So, I've had a look at a few similar examples and haven't encountered your issue so far. Could I ask who the unhappy player was and who you signed in order to try to fulfill the promise?

On 12/04/2019 at 23:12, Alex Hall said:

So, I've had a look at a few similar examples and haven't encountered your issue so far. Could I ask who the unhappy player was and who you signed in order to try to fulfill the promise?

The unhappy player was David Raya. He had transferred to West Brom before I joint them in the third season of the save. To fulfill the promise I signed Blackburn centre back Darragh Lenihan.

Archived