Crash dumps but only when using editor files

stroudy1975

Hi, I hope this is the right place as i have been directed here by the main support team.

I created an editor file using database 19.1. My new save started fine but then crashed after I greeted the team at the start of the season. I reinstalled a fresh copy of the game on a new hard drive and started a new career using the file (no face packs etc and no cache as I hadn't played the new install). Same thing happened. So I ran a career game using db 19.3 ,(no editor file) and the game ran fine. I then created a similar editor file using db 19.3. It crashed at the same point as before. The problem seems to be editor files but don't know what to do. I have uninstalled and reinstalled editor but had the same problem. I have successfully used editor files in the past so I'm not sure why this keeps happening.

If anyone could help I would be grateful. Thanks

vor 4 Stunden schrieb stroudy1975:

Hi, I hope this is the right place as i have been directed here by the main support team.

I created an editor file using database 19.1. My new save started fine but then crashed after I greeted the team at the start of the season. I reinstalled a fresh copy of the game on a new hard drive and started a new career using the file (no face packs etc and no cache as I hadn't played the new install). Same thing happened. So I ran a career game using db 19.3 ,(no editor file) and the game ran fine. I then created a similar editor file using db 19.3. It crashed at the same point as before. The problem seems to be editor files but don't know what to do. I have uninstalled and reinstalled editor but had the same problem. I have successfully used editor files in the past so I'm not sure why this keeps happening.

We can only guess, because you don't mention what you did edit. A crash during the team meeting could indicate something with staff.

7 hours ago, stroudy1975 said:

Upload files you are using (19.3 version please)

Hi,

Sorry for not coming back to you sooner. This is the editor file I'm using. Although many users might say it won't work (due to lack of leadership etc) I've created a saved with Chelsea having most of the wonderkids in the game. For each player I've changed their club contact, days at club/nation. playing history and non-playing history, so that they have always been at Chelsea. I've not changed any staff details.

Hope this helps

Thanks

Chelsea wonderkids.fmf

10 hours ago, stroudy1975 said:

Hi,

Sorry for not coming back to you sooner. This is the editor file I'm using. Although many users might say it won't work (due to lack of leadership etc) I've created a saved with Chelsea having most of the wonderkids in the game. For each player I've changed their club contact, days at club/nation. playing history and non-playing history, so that they have always been at Chelsea. I've not changed any staff details.

Hope this helps

Thanks

Chelsea wonderkids.fmf 40.56 kB · 1 download

I've checked your file and indeed there's a crash after first team meeting. So post your file and problem here, maybe someone from SI staff can help you

https://community.sigames.com/forum/667-pre-game-and-in-game-editor/

Archived