Transfer Help!

Sgt_Lector

So I got Luton up to the championship throught the play offs and I'm struggling to get championship calibre players would you mainly just loan a team as I only had 500k transfer budget. Do you guys have any advice or any tips/tricks TIA šŸ˜Š

Yeah, the reputation is slower to boost, specially if you jump leagues fast.Ā 

Ā 

I usually browse through League one and league two for players who can possibly make the grade, like Callum Camps, Ashley Hunter and another Fleetwood midfield, who's name just escaped me.

I found success when I went through the leagues by looking at players at league 1/2 clubs who were in the first team aged 17/18/19/20 as they usually had the potential to play championship or premiership football. Ā Sometimes even lower leagues can be good. Ā I picked up a winger aged 17 from Boreham Wood for Ā£20k when I was in the championship, he went straight into the team and 2 years on Iā€™m (admittedly bottom) in the Premiership but heā€™s now classed as a wonderkid and is one of my better players. Ā 

I also noticed Aldershot seemed to produce lots of decent regens so I think I have 4/5 of their players in my squad too as their facilities are great on my save.Ā 

Archived