Creating custom cup.

jeb_fm

Hi! i got a problem, and i dont know what to do. Im trying to create an international u20 or u18 club cup and i dont know what to do to create it. Somebody can help me? The cup that i want (viking cup) needs to be with a lot of teams from scandinavia

Am 21.2.2019 um 23:25 schrieb jeb_fm:

Hi! i got a problem, and i dont know what to do. Im trying to create an international u20 or u18 club cup and i dont know what to do to create it. Somebody can help me? The cup that i want (viking cup) needs to be with a lot of teams from scandinavia

First of all, this is not meant to be bad, but if you don't even have a clue how to get there to create it, do you really think you can get there to create it?

En 27/2/2019 a las 12:08, davie77 dijo:

First of all, this is not meant to be bad, but if you don't even have a clue how to get there to create it, do you really think you can get there to create it?

Somebody already help me. All i want is to learn to use the editor. Is not meant to be bad? you are insulting me by commenting this. Im sorry if im not a professional editor, i wasnt my intention to bother you. Maybe you should do something else than commenting on posts that are really old.

1 hour ago, jeb_fm said:

Somebody already help me. All i want is to learn to use the editor. Is not meant to be bad? you are insulting me by commenting this. Im sorry if im not a professional editor, i wasnt my intention to bother you. Maybe you should do something else than commenting on posts that are really old. 

Don't play the victim because he wasn't even trying to offend you. He just said that if you have not any 'plan' for cup you want to create, why bother? If you had a plan in your mind with structure of this cup - no problem, we could help. We all have brilliant ideas but without any plan how to do it - it's worthless.

Another thing - read and watch as many guides as you can, because it will help you later with 'another projects' you might want to start.

vor 2 Stunden schrieb jeb_fm:

Yeah, and then complain again, "Nobody's helping here anyway." You can see again how some people are out for a fight, I even wrote, as @Bigpole already says, I don't want to offend you, but still you cry if I have nothing else to do and no I don't.

Archived