Some FMM 19 Results are FIXED!

This is the only gameplay issue I have.

I mange Real Madrid and I have an Outstanding squad, I i do say so myself, but it is annoying if i lose to Valencia who are 16th on d table. When i exit d app and play it again close to 20 times, i still lose.

WHY?!!!

It has been something i overlooked cause of my love of the series but it is frustrating.

Fix it!

Pls do, I love The FM series so much.

-Ebun

ail is a service from

• SI Staff

No FMM is not scripted at all, however there are many reasons why you might find sometimes you have unusual bogey teams.

For instance if your team is an attacking team with non-physical players then you might find you do better against the stronger teams in your division because they similarly set themselves up to use skill to beat teams, however playing a physical side on a wet Thursday night might not suit your players full of continental flair ... if you go a goal up early on then things might be fine, however the longer the other team hold you level the more likely it is your team might shirk out of one or two challenges as the opposition put themselves about and occasionally leave the boot in ....  if  one of your more volatile players is sent off or you go a goal down from a counter attack then anything can happen.

This sort of thing is most common to teams who:
(1) Lack physical presence

(2) Lack leadership on the pitch (especially if the squad is incredibly young).

(3) Very attacking setups which are open to being counter attacked

• SI Staff

PS - Other things to look out for, players returning to play against their old club often feel they have something to prove so can be more motivated/work harder than they might normally ... if they're volatile then you can take advantage of this by being physical and hoping they explode, but if they're strikers make sure you bear this in mind as you might want to play tighter than normal to ensure they don't remind you what you're missing since they left ;)

Archived