Suggestions

deaks500

Hi, i haven't trawled through all the threads so i apologies profusley if these have come up before but here are some suggestions or wish list for the game, mainly for more immersion and realism  -

-Training sessions for international teams

-More stories from the media and fans about why x player should be in the x international squad

- Similarly more harsh media stories if you are failing at the expectations at international teams

- Pre international  tournement training camps

-More of a back story for your career as a footballer before management, maybe managers can select the teams they played for and apprearances and position played in

- Your own agent who can put feelers out to see if any clubs without a manager or that has an insecure position would be interested in hiring you, also getting the option for the agent to handle your own contract negotiations. 

- When you apply for a job, info about other managers in the running

- Clubs with bad finance not being able to pay players monthly wage or pay late 

- A filter in the staff search screen to filter gender , for some reason, i always try to have my whole medical team female.

- An option in the camera angle during games to have a dug out view in 1st person 

- 1st person manager view possibly for press conferences and team talks maybe (i realise that that is a long way off graphically but its a wish list eh)lol

- An atmosphere in the stadium rating - the more intense the game , higher the rating , then maybe an option for a club looking to hire you would be to raise the atmosphere in the stadium for example.

- Clearer and more examples of refs making bad decisions in the ME, making it obvious that the ref is poor so then ......

- More options to hammer a referee in the press conferences and all the concequences that go with that. 

- More variety in the trophy presentation graphics

- More of a big deal when you win a competition - sorry i don't have any examples to give - i suppose more of a fuss in your inbox from the wider football community and even fans and board.

- Fan interaction in the form of a fans forum you could attend, works same as press conferences but maybe less diplomatic when things are going wrong and more hyperbolic when you are doing well.

If any of these get considered that cool, if not then that's still great thank you for taking time to read these musings i hope they were'nt repetitive and keep up the excellent work 

Archived