Benefits of "Buy Stadium"?

hxp

Hi, i'm playing with CS Sedan and was just promoted to Ligue 1.

After doing some board requests i found out that the stadium isn't even owned by the club. It's council-owned but i have the option to buy it. The stadium is actually pretty nice for the stature of the club. A 25k all-seater in good condition. However, i looked it up in the editor and found out that it can't be expanded so would buying the stadium make any sense in that case? It would put me at about 14m in debt with a monthly payment of 140k for 10 years so that's a big investment.

Are there any other benifits of buying a Stadium? I read something about not having to pay rent and/or not having to share a certain percentage of the match-day income anymore when you own a stadium but i can't find neither of these in the finances or stadium screens. Where do i see how much rent i pay or how much i give away from my match-day income?

4 hours ago, hxp said:

Hi, i'm playing with CS Sedan and was just promoted to Ligue 1.

After doing some board requests i found out that the stadium isn't even owned by the club. It's council-owned but i have the option to buy it. The stadium is actually pretty nice for the stature of the club. A 25k all-seater in good condition. However, i looked it up in the editor and found out that it can't be expanded so would buying the stadium make any sense in that case? It would put me at about 14m in debt with a monthly payment of 140k for 10 years so that's a big investment.

Are there any other benifits of buying a Stadium? I read something about not having to pay rent and/or not having to share a certain percentage of the match-day income anymore when you own a stadium but i can't find neither of these in the finances or stadium screens. Where do i see how much rent i pay or how much i give away from my match-day income?

the benefit is you don't have to pay yearly rent. you can see how much you pay on the facilities screen

Archived