Losing runs

Wow finding this version terrible, top 5 team for 5 years running, in the champions league and i have gone on a losing run and just can't stop it. My player moral is high, formations that i use for the last few years are perfect, familiarity is high and yet i am getting results like being 0-4 at half time to bottom of the league. It's like their is some in built piece of code that just says right you're on a bad run you will lose. It's really poor and beyond stupid, has anyone else found this?

1 hour ago, claretonmyshirt said:

It's like their is some in built piece of code that just says right you're on a bad run you will lose. It's really poor and beyond stupid, has anyone else found this?

Lots of people find this and it's always the game's fault :brock:.

Alternatively you could try posting your detailed tactical set up and the types of issues you are seeing when watching matches (assuming you are watching them?) and someone may be able to offer some ideas or suggestions.

1 hour ago, claretonmyshirt said:

formations that i use for the last few years are perfect,...yet i am getting results like being 0-4 at half time to bottom of the league

I'm going out on a limb here but I don't think your systems are anywhere near "perfect" :D.

ok I'm joking (sorry) but do you see the point?  If things that were once working no longer work then change what you are doing.  The game is adapting to you so you need to adapt accordingly.  Carrying on in the same manner isn't going to work:

53 minutes ago, claretonmyshirt said:

Now 11 games without a win

Archived