club owner

About owners I play Valencia and owner is not investing money into the club, he wants me to sign young players and train them, and I always were choosing option that we agree on everything and its good that someone so ambitious is in charge, but lately I was choosing something like that I am not sure if he cares about a club etc and in other I choose that we will have at some point start to spend more money on players and now in 1st of December he gave me all the money and a little bit more even than that on transfer budget

Might it be the effect of this options that I started to choose ?

22 minutes ago, LukasZ_VCF said:

About owners I play Valencia and owner is not investing money into the club, he wants me to sign young players and train them, and I always were choosing option that we agree on everything and its good that someone so ambitious is in charge, but lately I was choosing something like that I am not sure if he cares about a club etc and in other I choose that we will have at some point start to spend more money on players and now in 1st of December he gave me all the money and a little bit more even than that on transfer budget

Might it be the effect of this options that I started to choose ?

lukas your case is different from the OP's. You prob accumulated money that your Chairman then gave back to invest on players. Is that correct?

15 minutes ago, xBarçax said:

lukas your case is different from the OP's. You prob accumulated money that your Chairman then gave back to invest on players. Is that correct?

Yes I know but it's just pop out in my mind while I was reading it and didn't want to create new topic :)

I was accumulated money before and he didn't gave me anything...and now I changed my press conf. options to like more negative ones about chairman and about only signing young players and not spending more money and he gave me so much, I wonder if it was about this options that make him to do that or if he will give it anyway... because through 3 seasons I had to earn money that adds to transfer budget from selling players

29 minutes ago, LukasZ_VCF said:

Yes I know but it's just pop out in my mind while I was reading it and didn't want to create new topic :)

I was accumulated money before and he didn't gave me anything...and now I changed my press conf. options to like more negative ones about chairman and about only signing young players and not spending more money and he gave me so much, I wonder if it was about this options that make him to do that or if he will give it anyway... because through 3 seasons I had to earn money that adds to transfer budget from selling players

Your bank balance, your reputation and how well you play and what success you are having all increase the likelihood of your chairman opening the cheque. And to be honest its not his money. He is basically acting as a bank where he just gives you a part of the money you have deposited over the years.

If you as a manager have great reputation in the footballing world of the game and every one adores you including the chairman what you did, forces him to be a bit open minded. So yea everything counts, even your press conferences.

EDIT: You gotta be careful though to not be too blunt cuz that might force you to issue an apology.

Archived