Help - players name´s changed

Hi..i was enjoyng my save but i realized that some of the players have changed is real name ..first i thought that there were new players in the other clubs, but then i see that for eg harry kane is now harry roach, son has other name, eriksen, aguero and so on..at the time i have a mix of fake name´s and normal one´s..
In the beginning the names were ok..they start to change with time...some on season one others in the second season..ive alredy tried the download names fix but failed

1 hour ago, pzyko_zypper said:

Hi..i was enjoyng my save but i realized that some of the players have changed is real name ..first i thought that there were new players in the other clubs, but then i see that for eg harry kane is now harry roach, son has other name, eriksen, aguero and so on..at the time i have a mix of fake name´s and normal one´s..
In the beginning the names were ok..they start to change with time...some on season one others in the second season..ive alredy tried the download names fix but failed

This usually happens when people are playing a cracked version of this game, I tend to find.

• 10 months later...