Strange FM 2018 problem

Hello, I have one question, you can certainly help me. It's Football Manager 2018. The man is leading Red Star (Serbia), his total balance in finances is only 20 millions and the slider allows him to move the payroll budget to over 20 million euros? He can move it Even over his total balance. How he did it, I'm playing FM for about 15 years, so I could never do that. Thank you!

The annual budgets take into account the income and expenditure over the whole year.  The existing finance balance is only the figure on that day and there may be income that has still to come.  If you increase the wage budget, the transfer budget will be reduced and the overall outcome should be similar.

No, you probably did not understand me. I was researching...  Here's what this is about and people use this  with success even in playing online. Work with all of your FMs 15, 16, 17, 18, 19...  it's better for them to find a solution for this, stupid kids spoil the game with this cheat, WORK EVEN IN ONLINE GAMES. They can change any number under finances, income, payroll, transfer, anything. They can do it even from client side...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SwEfZQnK5hY

Archived