Training Facilities/Youth Facilities-please help?

Hi,

If anyone could help I would be most grateful.

I understand that the training level status (ie, Basic, Poor, Below Average, Average, Good, Impressive, Superb etc..) determines the amount of coaching/Scouts/physios you have at a club 

Does a difference in status ie Poor to good have an effect on the quality of the training as well (Ie would the same coach on the Basic training level, then the same coach on Good training level then coach better?)

Lastly most importantly with the youth facilities is that just relating to what youth comes through at the start of each season or is it related to coaching of younger players at the club?

An example is I am thinking of managing Queens University in Northern Ireland who have Impressive Coaching Facilities but Poor Youth Facilities, does that mean a 15, 16, 17, 18 year old would not fare very well at the club coaching wise or is it just down to what newgens/regens are brought through?

• SI Staff

The level of training facilities will affect how well your players are able to train. Your players will be able to train better and see more benefits to their development with better training facilities. The higher the level of youth facilities, the better youth will come through your youth system as it will be able to support higher potential players better. 

Archived