Mid season slump.. Help

Only played FMM prior to current version since 2012 but just wondered if my experience was normal and if anyone could offer advice.

Playing as Cambridge Utd (league 2) and had a really good start to season, long winning runs (6-7 games) between occasional draw or loss but into Jan/Feb just no momentum, can't put two wins together, general performance dropped from dominating games.

Advice wise is it expected to need to change tactics dramatically, I don't know if the computer figures you out after a while, or persevere with what's worked? I've tried small changes in dropped defensive line as being beaten by balls over the top, shooting stats were becoming a miss match between shots/on target so started work into box but no luck.

Compared to Full version (played a season during beta) FMT seems difficult to turn it around when it's not going well in absence of team talks, player interaction etc. Thanks

The AI cannot figure out how to counter you. In general, what usually happens when people experience this is that teams start to respect you more as you're doing so well, so they are more defensive the 2nd time round. Whether huge or small changes are needed, will depend on how you've actually set up. They key thing to note is that the space in the final 3rd that you used to get easily, now has more players defending, so you will probably need to create space.

Archived