Just a question..

Hello!

I'm just wondering. I pre-ordered FM19 on steam, if I didn't read weird or something I think it said that because I pre-ordered it I should be able to play FM19 Mobile too. But I don't see how I can do it or something.. 

So i was just wondering If I was reading correctly or if it's wrong, and if I read it correctly how can I be able to play FM19 Mobile then?

Have a nice day!

/Axel

15 hours ago, AxelRB said:

Hello!

I'm just wondering. I pre-ordered FM19 on steam, if I didn't read weird or something I think it said that because I pre-ordered it I should be able to play FM19 Mobile too. But I don't see how I can do it or something.. 

So i was just wondering If I was reading correctly or if it's wrong, and if I read it correctly how can I be able to play FM19 Mobile then?

Have a nice day!

/Axel

I think you might be confusing FMT with FMM, FMT (Touch) is a full PC game, as the "full" FM, but with some "easier" elements. FMT can be bought individually, but can also be included when you buy the "full" FM. FMM (Mobile) is a completely separate game, made for (high end) phones and tablets, and will (probably, I haven't tried) have to be bought through Appstore or similar.

Aha! Thank you so much for the answer, I think you have right there with the FMT and the FMM. I just didn't remember what I got with the pre-purchase of FM19.

But thanks for the answers and now I understand! :)

Have a nice day! :)

Archived