[FM19] [WIP] HawkAussie's Databases

Welcome to my thread where I will be placing the databases that I create for Football Manager 19 that I will have the time for. This could include league databases that I create for the database, maybe a couple unique ones (alternate history being one of them) and maybe a couple of one-offs of whenever I feel like needs to be on there.

----

Databases

----

Updates

2/11/2018 - After opening up the game, I have done a little bit of adding on to the Anime database to see if it will work. The first version of this will have five characters from each of the shows that I have watched so their would properly be a lot of female in this database.

2 hours ago, DementedHammer said:

Out of interest, will you be adding your anime characters as players or managers? (Noire would be a pretty strict manager!) 

For the time being they would be players with the age based on when the series was released (and if it had a sequel to it). So to give the Neptunia example, the OVA which was released after the main series was done in 2014 and going by my age bracket, the characters by default would be 19. There is other factors in determining the CA/PA so that it *hopefully* will be balanced according to the formula that I set (which does involve MAL ratings).

Archived