[FMT19] Match Information Overview

KennedyBakircioglu

Should be controlled by the following xml files: match incidents right overview and match incidents left overview found in the panels/match folder which you'll need to extract from the main panels.fmf file. (Looks like the Touch Mode should just use the standard panels).

In those files just locate the comment about team name and the line below the comment controls it, adjust the size value to alter the size and add font="X" or colour="X" bits if you want to change the font or colour. (Placing the font you want to use in the fonts folder for your skin).

On 24/10/2018 at 12:28, michaeltmurrayuk said:

Should be controlled by the following xml files: match incidents right overview and match incidents left overview found in the panels/match folder which you'll need to extract from the main panels.fmf file. (Looks like the Touch Mode should just use the standard panels).

In those files just locate the comment about team name and the line below the comment controls it, adjust the size value to alter the size and add font="X" or colour="X" bits if you want to change the font or colour. (Placing the font you want to use in the fonts folder for your skin).

Thanks MM.

I guess i'm going to have to wait until the game launches to get these files from the resource archiver, they don't seem to be in the default skins panels folder you have uploaded.

Hmm it doesn't seem to work on the Match screen. The image above was taken from a previous game (from the Schedule screen).

During the match I still have the small font.
So I have to find the appropriate files for this screen.

Screenshot%202018-10-25%20at%2016.55.23.

Archived