Aston Villa financial error

So I brought football manager touch started with Aston Villa because Iam a fan and knowing that we have 2 very Rich owners apart from Man City Aston Villa are now the richest with the combined ownership an wealth only to find Villa have 0 transfer budget and only 20 million in the bank this is a massive error as 1 they have told Dean Smith theres money there in January and 2 do your research on these guys we are minted with no debts! Please fix this!

That's not quite correct, a few months ago they were failing to meet FFP regulations and had to cut costs quite significantly.

Yes they have been bought by a billionaire who has been putting in some money in, but it's not covered everything. 

Money might be made available in January but they are still very much in transition. 

Have you played to January? You might find some of that money is made available or further funds is being added

Thats in the past the new co owners are 2nd richiest in the country theres funds there we have no debt what so ever and if you listen to a recent interview when Dean Smith was appointed FFP is no longer a problem his words not mine.

Sounds like a fan complaining tbh Mike. How many owners have come in promising wealth only to disappear when push comes to shove. To give AV unlimited funds in the game would be entirely speculative. At time of releasing the game AV don’t have much money. As dal81 said this may change in Jan and I hope it does for all villains as it’s a big club.

Archived