[FM18] Looking After The Lost

nastymiller

"The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness. For he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you."

All leagues loaded from all countries.

Started unemployed and applied for all available jobs.

Only signings will be youth players released by their clubs.

Any player saying they are unhappy will be sold straight away.

Will only move club if the club wanting me play in a division that is a higher rank.

I need your help now to decide where to start, the following clubs want me, so come on and tell me where you think I should start:

• Brumunddal Fotball, Norwegian Second Division Group 1.
  • Carmarthen Town, JD Welsh Premier League.
  • Terengganu II, Malaysian Super League.
  • Persepam Madura Utama, Indonesian League Two.
  • Sragen United FC, Indonesian League Two

Breaking%20News_zpsfr3uqett.jpg

Decided to plump for Norway and a 6 month contract with a team expected to go down, hopefully I will keep them up whilst gaining a language!!

£160 a week in wages and a country I have never been to before will see me try and drag the team off rock bottom.

Squad1_zpsgcibsjkp.jpg

Squad2_zpsi1qn1fob.jpg

Looking at the stats the previous manager has left me with, I can't quite understand why he has not used the Kosovan lad, maybe there will be no balance when trying to fit him into a formation? A lack of goals, a lack of assists, well a lack of everything apart from yellow cards! Been plenty of them.

So its time to look at each player and see where they naturaly can play, then see if we can make a balanced formation out of them. I will then have a look at the table and previous results as I have not looked at these in much depth apart from knowing the board want me to at least try and keep them up. I have a match in 2 days time and with no injuries and only 1 suspension I have pretty much the entire squad available to me.

Cheers @Minuy600 but it already looks like these lost souls are just that......battered 3-1 in my first game, then lost 1-0 to ten men when for some reason my right back I brought on a sub found himself in central defense and hammer the back-pass past our keeper......

Quite a few yellow cards mean a change to formation.

Will post a little update when 5 games have been played, I only need 6 points to beat what the now director of football achieved when I joined the club....that's now my only goal.

July 2017

july_zpslstrxqoi.jpg

Well, what can be said apart from this team is utter, utter *****!

The first game I got a lesson taught to me, then an own goal of what can only be classed as childish, then in the first home game, a defeat and another own goal where the defender just smashed a back pass straight to one side of the keeper.

So 3 games, no wins, only goal coming from a pen....and seriously no hope!

I am clutching at the fact I hope I learn a little of the language and maybe get more than 6 points. I somehow feel I don't have a chance as this team really don't seem like a team that want to get out of trouble.

Thankfully I will be looking for another club in 5 months time.

August 2017

August_zpsodzjklux.jpg

Goals, goals, goals!

The team have found where the goal is, however, they have forgot to defend! One thing at a time though eh! That's 7 defeats on the spin now and the board are already telling me I should do better. I have had the lads in for meetings twice now and twice they have agreed to everything I have said, then gone out and took the ****.

So, it seems September will see the teams fate sealed and me on the look for another job, i'm going to look for another short term gig and just keep swinging away. It will come good one day.

18 Days and a new job is bagged.....Singapore here I come.

Home_zpsmowkotbo.jpg

Not a bad looking gig to be honest, £120 a week and a 13 month contract - plenty of options for formations so I am sure this will see me improve my reputation as a manager.

players1_zpse57fv661.jpgplayers2_zpsmomaizfo.jpgplayers3_zps6wfmlhko.jpg

Archived