Changing News feed picture FM18

Formula

Hello , old time gamer here not played FM for years and i would thought i would fire the game up again , now i know changing background and logo's etc go in the graphics folder but what about the screens that dont seem to have a folder or picture visible in the file locations ? i want to change the news feed photo to a custom one of my own choosing , so how would i go about it or is it possible on FM2018 - ive seen a similar thread on here but it was for FM17 and he was referring to folder i do not have like dynamic and web articles folder - so is this possible in FM18 any help appreciated thank you

40370162_489827081426715_1997682756447895552_o.jpg

Hello and thanks for the reply im using the standard base skin included in the game so there is no visible files i can see , skin folder is empty , this tool extractor i cant find on steam on downloaded content on steam , what default files do i copy , what skin do i use ? im all clueless how do i do it .. lol

Instructions on how to extract the game files and where to find the Resource Tool are in the second thread I linked above, whilst the details of what files to extract are in the first linked post.

If you are using the default skin then you will need to download and switch to the relevant Base Skin, then copy the files you have extracted into the same location within the base skin (creating any extra folders you need) and then replace the graphics with the ones you want.

Archived