1 CA Challenge

Welcome to the 1 CA challenge, where you must make the career of a 1 CA player as good as possible. To start simulate to the 25th of June to select a player, In Game Editor required to check CA. You can pick up whatever player you want as long as they have 1 CA. Potential Ability doesn't matter (so you could technically have a 200 PA player). You then have to select a team who have just been promoted to whatever lowest playable league you choose. An alternative to this is you can take over whatever club the player you have chosen plays for as long as they are in the lowest playable league in their nation. You're manager must start as a 20 year old with no coaching badges and Sunday League experience. You can only leave the team or take an international job if it is offered to you and you must take your player with you (Duh). The aim of the challenge will be to rack up as many leader board points as possible. Points will be given on games played, goals scored, assists, and clean sheets (only for goalkeepers and defenders). Points will also be given for international caps and trophies, awards and promotions. Good luck making the worst player possible the best player possible.

Spoiler

1- Games Played

Goals Scored

Assists

Clean Sheet (GK and Defs)

5- Man of the Match

Youth International Cap

Youth International Goal

Youth International Clean Sheets (GK and Defs)

10- International Cap

International Goal

International Assist

International Clean Sheet (GK and Defs)

25- International MOTM

30- Lower Division Cup

50- Lower Division Promotion

100- Lower Division Title

League Cup

150- Main Cup

Youth International Title

300- Top Division Title

Europa League

Other International Title

400- Continental Championship

500- Champions League

World Cup

League Best Player 

European Golden Boy

750- World TOTY

World Cup Best Player

1000- Ballon d'Or

Player|User|Team|Position|Points

Simone Massiello|GloryFan2002|Albalonga|MR|0

I have decided to start at Albalonga in Italy and only had one choice for my 1 CA player.

20180818120703_1.thumb.jpg.96d6a217c032875fda0a1936f54be331.jpg

Simone Massiello a winger from Italy looks absolutely terrible and doesn't look like he'll get much better should be happy to be a first-teamer this year will get him tutored immediately to get him to high determination so he'll at least make his 12 Potential Ability.

To be fair, he's not awful. He can dribble and has pace. I'd have assumed a player with 1 CA, which I assume is the lowest possible, would have 1's in all attributes.

For example, let's say his dribbling and pace were 4 instead of 8. He'd be a worse player but the CA couldn't drop below 1. So surely, 1 CA = 1 in everything?

Archived