Change Max Allowed Staff

zlatan888

Hello,

I want to ask about how to make Board will allow more than 31 scout and 18 coach in game through pre editor

Because Man Utd in original database has 35 scout but when I try manage Man Utd and removing all existing staff,

I am restricting by the board to only 31 scout and 18 coach

Is there any way ?

Thank You

• 1 month later...
10 minutes ago, phnompenhandy said:

With any staff member go to the IGE and 2nd or 3rd option is 'add to own team'.

Are yes - thank you. I misunderstood your original comment. I didn't read it properly and was thinking that it meant you could increase the number of permitted staff. My mistake.

12 hours ago, Hovis Dexter said:

Are yes - thank you. I misunderstood your original comment. I didn't read it properly and was thinking that it meant you could increase the number of permitted staff. My mistake.

You can though. If you board say you can have a maximum of 2 coaches, you can keep adding more with this 'cheat'. What you can't do is change their job titles; e.g you can't make an U18 coach into a first team coach.

9 hours ago, phnompenhandy said:

You can though. If you board say you can have a maximum of 2 coaches, you can keep adding more with this 'cheat'. What you can't do is change their job titles; e.g you can't make an U18 coach into a first team coach.

Hmm .. didn’t work for me. I added two coaches and the board now want me to reduce the number of coaches to within the recommended levels which did not change when I moved the coaches to my team.

Archived