Does anybody want to play online with me. I live in europe. I am a beginner but as far as lower league management is going right now i should be good, so dont expect me to be Sir Alex Ferguson. I do not care what team you want to manage so that is not an issue, i probably will go with a league 1 or a championship team and you should be open to doing transfer buisness with me. I speak decent english and if i want to sign a player i would like to negotiate the signing over discord or steam voice chat. Please send me your steam link so i could add you guys. ANYONE IS WELCOME but you need to live in europe

5 hours ago, VSfallin said:

Does anybody want to play online with me. I live in europe. I am a beginner but as far as lower league management is going right now i should be good, so dont expect me to be Sir Alex Ferguson. I do not care what team you want to manage so that is not an issue, i probably will go with a league 1 or a championship team and you should be open to doing transfer buisness with me. I speak decent english and if i want to sign a player i would like to negotiate the signing over discord or steam voice chat. Please send me your steam link so i could add you guys. ANYONE IS WELCOME but you need to live in europe

by the way im talking about football manager 2014

• Andy H locked this topic

Archived