investment, youth and NT management

shizzo

just some things that i would personally like to see in the game and for anyone who might agree or have some suggestions 

1) for NT management. if you are a managing a small footballing nation (san marino, luxembourg) and achieve some success relative to the country's stature such as reaching a world cup, the country's FA might decide that more investment would be a good idea. academies might be built across the country which would allow for increased talent in upcoming youth intakes for clubs. they might alternatively decide to invest in specific clubs to improve their facilities. which leads me to my next suggestion.

2) as a big club looking to loan out players to your affiliate, the level of the facilities means that development of the loanees might be hampered in spite of the playing time. my suggestion is that the smaller club might ask its senior affiliate to invest in improving facilities (a negotiation for the percentage of the fee might be included) or the senior team might offer this investment with the accordance of the board. 

3) i also think that once a club reaches a certain level of wealth, they might have the option to create a football academy in a smaller, less wealthy country. this would allow them to have exclusive access to talented youth players in that country. 

4) much like there has been in china and qatar in the past, every few years or so might see a wave of players join wealthier countries such as the aforementioned as a result of some strong investment by the FA or others. there might also be a hidden personality trait that would mean players could be drawn by the new, large wages (hulk, axel witsel) or some would prefer to remain in a 'competitive' league (ronaldo, sanchez ... etc) 

i had some others that is struggling to remember but ill hopefully write them as soon as i do. 

cheers 

• 9 months later...

Archived