Help with downloading a tactic onto Ipad Pro

I have just bought FMT 2018 on my new Ipad Pro. I haven't started a new game yet, but want to know how I go about downloading a tactic from the forum onto the Ipad?

Can anyone help please? Apologies if this is something that is straightforward, but I have spent hours trying to find out how to do it on youtube etc and none of the information has helped.

Thanks

• Administrators

There's a guide here for sending us your save file: 

You can roughly follow this, there's a tactics folder in File Sharing which you can put tactics into and then load them into your save.

• Inzie88 changed the title to Help with downloading a tactic onto Ipad Pro

Hi  again, okay so I have followed the info.... so I would download a new tactic from the forum and save it in my tactic folder on my computer, and then plug in the ipad and fire up iTunes etc and then replace or add a file from the computer?

sorry I have been out. okay I will try and upload a tactic over the weekend from the computer to the ipad; sorry to appear so dim on this issue, I am just a bit hesitant and unsure as to how to correctly import the downloaded tactic back into the ipad, i.e. whether to import the tactic file only or the whole tactic folder being replaced.

anyway I will try this tomorrow.

thanks again for your help.

sorry guys, I need further help!!!! Arrgggh.

I have downloaded the knap tactic to my computer as a file.

when I add this file to my FMT 2018 on the ipad file sharing page it does not go into the tactics folder but just sits as a file on its own......how do I put the single file tactic into the tactics folder on the iTunes ipad FMT 2018?

can anyone help me, I am soooo frustrated!!!!!

• 1 month later...

Archived