Ball FA CUP

kad38

hello to all how to change or change the ball of the FA CUP in the match I do not see it absolutely it is red / dark purple color ..... a solution for it to be white or yellow ??? more visible thanks

I have the same issue as you, and I have raised this issue with SI. They say, that the ball have the same colour as in real life.....hmmmm. I think this was the most annoying answer I could get. The new match engine get rid of how the pitch changes to the weather and if you are playing with a team from conference league. But they like to give us a ball from the FA Cup, which is so hard for the eye to see, that you consider to use the instant result button, because of the ball. 

You can recolour the ball from the Preference -> Interface -> Skin Colours screen.

Though I'm not sure if that setting overrides any comp specific ball colours, if not you'd need to change the winter ball colour in the pre-game editor for new games or use the in-game editor to change it for existing save games. Or you can try replacing the ball graphic with a white graphic that may override the recolouring (though haven't tried that for the winter ball) to replace the ball graphic have a look at this thread:

Il y a 7 heures, bella699 a dit :

I have the same issue as you, and I have raised this issue with SI. They say, that the ball have the same colour as in real life.....hmmmm. I think this was the most annoying answer I could get. The new match engine get rid of how the pitch changes to the weather and if you are playing with a team from conference league. But they like to give us a ball from the FA Cup, which is so hard for the eye to see, that you consider to use the instant result button, because of the ball. 

I'm sorry but SI do not look at FA CUP matches because the ball is the one this year

balon-nike-strike-fa-cup-football-white-bright-mango-chlorine-blue-0.jpg

Archived