What About player roles of Mourinho's 14/15 Title Wining Chelsea?

• 2 weeks later...

agree with costa being a defensive forward on support, i would play hazard as a trequartista because he was the engine on the flank that year. The reason i choose T(A) is because he is more of a chance creator than a scorer,and when he ran at the defence, he didnt restrict himself to cut inside as AP(A) or IF in the game. As for matic and cesc, i would prefer to put matic on dm position,DM(s), and cesc on mc position, DLP (S)or RPM(S). I believe cesc really had the freedom in that system to roam a lot 

7 hours ago, NedXiong said:

agree with costa being a defensive forward on support, i would play hazard as a trequartista because he was the engine on the flank that year. The reason i choose T(A) is because he is more of a chance creator than a scorer,and when he ran at the defence, he didnt restrict himself to cut inside as AP(A) or IF in the game. As for matic and cesc, i would prefer to put matic on dm position,DM(s), and cesc on mc position, DLP (S)or RPM(S). I believe cesc really had the freedom in that system to roam a lot 

Yes indeed Fabregas would roam and starting off deep hence a RPM. For Matic, he was in the DM strata most of the time so DM (s) but with close down more and tackle harder (to better replicate some of his ball winning mentality that season.

Archived