(FM18) Scottish fantasy pyramid system level 20

Decided to put this up this year you Can work your way from the amateur leagues through the juniors up to the eos/sos leagues into the lowland/highland league all the way too the premiership included a few extra cups like the British cup , Scottish non league cup.

Update 25 Feb done another pyramid system same set below sos/east seems to be working but got top teams real life 12 ,10, 10, 10 play off back in for lowland /highland and for sos /eos also added a play off for bottom of sos/ eos play the junior champions of east /west  

Iv added this in as a alternative for anyone wants to play close too the real life set up  .

18 Scottish  premiership     18 championship    16 league 1

Caledonian Amateur Premier League_ Overview Stages.png

Highland Amateur League_ Overview Stages.png

Ladbrokes Scottish Championship_ Overview Stages.png

Ladbrokes Scottish League One_ Overview Stages.png

Ladbrokes Scottish Premiership_ Overview Stages.png

Lowland League_ Overview Stages.png

Mcbookie.com East Superleague_ Overview Stages.png

PMAC Group North Superleague_ Overview Stages.png

Press & Journal Highland League_ Overview Stages.png

Scottish Amateur League_ Overview Stages.png

West Superleague Premier_ Overview Stages.png

Scottish fantasy pyramid system.fmf

Scottish fantasy pyramid system version 1.fmf

Thank you for this, really appreciate the second file. I seen your post awhile back but when I seen it changed the league structure I didn't check back. Then someone posted on Morrisseys thread that you had released a second file which kept the league structure.

I can finally take a team all the way up from Amateur while keeping the same league structures!

Outstanding hope you will be around for the next FM, I can't play without files like these.

Thanks again mate!

Archived