Combined British Premier Leauge?

rusty217

Was wondering if anybody had a combined British Premier League file where the Welsh/Scottish clubs still use their own European qualifying places rather than competing for the English ones. I set up a league like that a few years ago (after much trial and error), but haven't been able to get it working right so far this year.

I've made my own bespoke league system. The Premier League is the top 6 in England joined by 14 top teams from around Europe. The Championship is more EPL clubs, some more European clubs and Celtic. Rangers, Aberdeen, Hearts and Hibs join at League One, further Scottish clubs, TNS and 2 Irish clubs join at League Two and so on until Tier 10. I basically, using the great work 'Messi' has done creating the file, just swapped out teams to ensure the follow the rules. 

I didn't like that I had the likes of Stoke City getting relegated from the Premier League (in the 3rd season) yet still qualifying for Europa, with relegated 3rd tier Scottish teams qualifying for the Champions League, so in my 2nd incarnation I made all the clubs based in England (while keeping their original cities so that regens are nationally correct). However, if you want your Welsh clubs way down your British pyramid to qualify for Europe, I can confirm that it is easy to do.

So, tl;dr - just swap in the clubs of your choice and you're good to go!

Archived