Transfer Window Dates

Suntan Superman

I'm sure it's just something that I'm missing, but when I use my edited database my first transfer windows are correct, but then they adjust to 6 days forwards. For instance my transfer window starting 1 June, now starts on 7 June. Is there a way within the basic editing rules that I can make sure that this stays as the 1st?

vor 6 Stunden schrieb Suntan Superman:

I'm sure it's just something that I'm missing, but when I use my edited database my first transfer windows are correct, but then they adjust to 6 days forwards. For instance my transfer window starting 1 June, now starts on 7 June. Is there a way within the basic editing rules that I can make sure that this stays as the 1st?

That is most probably because the week date is ticked. If you untick it, it will always be the 1 june.

vor 2 Minuten schrieb Suntan Superman:

Wow, I didn't even think about clicking that box. Thanks! I knew it'd be easy!

It's the week day not date. It is usually set by default, easy to overlooking it.

On 28. 12. 2017. at 11:32, KUBI said:

That is most probably because the week date is ticked. If you untick it, it will always be the 1 june.

@KUBI how can do that in FM17 Editor va basic rules??  I have same issue, instead of january 1st, transfer window starts on january 8th e.g. ...

image.thumb.png.e8be212df99e7293d3193f0e904e4134.png

Gerade eben schrieb Luke Cro:

I see, that needs to be done in advanced rules then..

No, you can do it in basic rules too. From the screenshot you posted, just replace THU with none. 

Archived