Scottish Fantasy Pyramid

COMING SOON 

Fantasy Pyramid

This will feature a top down system with all Senior, Non League, Junior, Amateur & Welfare teams.

SCOTTISH LEAGUE 

Premier League -14 Teams (38 Matches, this will feature a split after 26 matches)

Championship- 14 Teams (39 Matches, Play each other 3 times) Play offs at the end 

Division 1- 14 Teams (Same as Division 1) 

2 Sides will automatically get relegated to the Non-League

SCOTTISH NON-LEAGUE

Highland League and Lowland League will be 18 clubs each and both will be allowed scope of decreasing to 16 or increasing to 20. 

Both Highland & Lowland will have a 2nd tier. Highland has a more linear system as it just has a North section. Lowland will be split into two East and West (This will have several Tiers where there be some Amateur & Welfare teams)  Most divisions will have 16-18 clubs.

SCOTTISH CUPS

Scottish Cup- Will feature all Scotland sides within the pyramid (It will be run like the FA CUP with Prelim & Qualifying rounds)

League Cup- This will go back to the Knockout format. With the first 2 rounds being 2 legs (Issue with putting all European Qualified teams into Last 16 atm) Last 16 onwards will be a single leg (Again if groups are a better idea i will keep that)

Challenge Cup- The Under 20/23 sides will not be entered into this competition, And neither will the other British Teams. 64 clubs will feature in this tournament. All Championship, League 1, Highland & Lowland League teams. 

Regional Cups- Lowland and Highland Cups which will feature EVERY team in the system. 

Junior Cup- Will feature top 4 tiers of the Non League

Junior Vase- Bottom tiers. 

There will be perhaps a couple of other cups. Maybe (North, Aberdeen, East, West, Stirling) etc

This is a work in Progress and i hope to get the first version out before Christmas, But if that doesnt happen it will be the first week of the new year.

Any thoughts, suggestions or General Criticism. Just let me know :)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived