Real teams for the 2018 World Cup

beck7ham

Hi guys. Since the group stages for the World Cup is out, I'm curious if there is a way to choose the nations for the next world cup in the game, being the 2018 World Cup. 

I don't mind if I cannot set the groups as they are in real life, but I just want the right nations to qualify for the world cup in the game. 

I think I remember playing the world cup with real qualified nations back in 2010 or 2014. 

I know how to edit leagues and cups for club competitions, but I just can't figure out what to do with international competitions, so I have no idea where to look and what to do in the editor.

Okay so I managed to make the real groups for the 2018 World Cup with the help of the Real 2014 World Cup Groups and Fixtures file by @krlenjushka

However I have two problems:

1. Other Continental Competitions and World Cup Qualifying Stages are removed from the game.

2. As there are no qualification stages, the next world cup ends up having the same teams and groups.

Can anyone help me?

• 2 months later...
On 12/3/2017 at 23:15, beck7ham said:

Okay so I managed to make the real groups for the 2018 World Cup with the help of the Real 2014 World Cup Groups and Fixtures file by @krlenjushka

However I have two problems:

1. Other Continental Competitions and World Cup Qualifying Stages are removed from the game.

2. As there are no qualification stages, the next world cup ends up having the same teams and groups.

Can anyone help me?

Hey, could you attach the file for this? I want to use it for a simulation (don't really care about the missing competitions)

Archived