Do I really have to reload my set-pieces every time?

Hi

I spent time setting up my set-pieces, defensively and offensively, and I saved them (and then I saved the tactic, thinking it would save the set pieces with it). But then I switched tactic, came back to the first, and I have every set-piece to reload.
In Touch we don't have different tactic slots, so we have to load the away tactic (for example) over the home one. But if it reset the set-pieces to defaut every time, that not going to be enjoyable... at all...
I noticed it when I went into my first friendly and went to see the set-pieces: everything back to defaut.

Have I missed something?!

23 hours ago, Romano338 said:

Hi

I spent time setting up my set-pieces, defensively and offensively, and I saved them (and then I saved the tactic, thinking it would save the set pieces with it). But then I switched tactic, came back to the first, and I have every set-piece to reload.
In Touch we don't have different tactic slots, so we have to load the away tactic (for example) over the home one. But if it reset the set-pieces to defaut every time, that not going to be enjoyable... at all...
I noticed it when I went into my first friendly and went to see the set-pieces: everything back to defaut.

Have I missed something?!

Noticed the same as well -

• 2 weeks later...

Archived