Team report - Coaching team improvement

Hi

I'm not too sure about creating a thread for such a small question but I can't really find a thread where I could ask it.
So in the team report, it says that there is "room for improvement on the coaching team". But being on Touch, I can't change the coaches. Only the assistant, the head youth manager,...

Does this simply mean my assistant isn't good enough? He has 4 stars though, so it's not bad at all. Or maybe it includes also the youth manager (which has 3.5 stars, less good)? Or maybe they just mean I could have a 5-star guy instead of a 4-star guy but that seems a bit weird... in that case they can rethink the whole squad. So I'm not too sure how to take that

Thanks

Do you mean do they lack good rating in some important stats?

Here are their stats:

Assistant

1512146998-assistant.jpg

Youth manager

1512146998-youth.jpg

So my youth manager isn't amazing, and my assistant is lacking some stuff (attacking, defending, fitnes, mental), but do my assistant need to be good everywhere? Because in full FM I can have like 6 guys to do it all. If I need one guy who can do everything in Touch, it gets impossible. I kind of assumed if I had a 4-star assistant, it would "build" a coaching team based that rating. Kind of the same with scout, where you have a head scout, and then you have 5 scouting slots (which could be imagined as 5 "hidden" scouts rated accordingly to your head scout's rating).

By grow you mean as in "have potential" or that it could be better? The latter I guess, since if they had potential, it wouldn't be in the negatives.
And I agree with that, but this could be said for anything. It's Marseille. The medical team isn't better. The scouts aren't better. The players aren't the best (although there are a few things about players in the negatives). The fact that it chose that, I thought it was for more reasons than that

This is only a guess, but I understand it so that your coaching team level is low compared to the other teams (perhaps of equal stature) in the league. If it appears on positives, it says ”have one of the best coaching teams in competition”. As scouts get similar notes of their own, i think this only means assistant manager and head of youth dev. And I also think it doesn´t mean the attributes of your staff but their star rating.

Archived