[FM18] Attribute Analyser Polygon

steveyisatard

44 minutes ago, el-chambo said:

Sorry to jump in on this topic.

But I am looking for some help with changing the writing to white all the time.

I think I know which  panel it is but can not get the colour to change.

Thanks

Untitled.jpg

Was about to ask similar, as it stands my own players have white text which is fine but anyone else has black which doesn't show up!

24 minutes ago, m@rk said:

It's black because they are not scouted, I. E. No knowledge, 

I've tried but can't seem to find it either, pretty sure I managed to change it last year 

Yeah I know thats why, but with it being black it makes it unreadable on a dark skin.

The Inaccurate Attribute value should hopefully be controlled by one of these two values:

<!--Attributes Polygon Comparison colours-->
  <colour name="comparison_inaccurate_attributes_colour" red="0" green="0" blue="0" />

<colour name="inaccurate attribute value" red="0" green="0" blue="0" alpha="160" />    <!-- mainly used for attributes on the player profile polygon shape when one or more attributes in the category is hidden due to fog of war, but we need it defined in the SIOS  colours -->

2 hours ago, michaeltmurrayuk said:

The Inaccurate Attribute value should hopefully be controlled by one of these two values:

<!--Attributes Polygon Comparison colours-->
  <colour name="comparison_inaccurate_attributes_colour" red="0" green="0" blue="0" />

<colour name="inaccurate attribute value" red="0" green="0" blue="0" alpha="160" />    <!-- mainly used for attributes on the player profile polygon shape when one or more attributes in the category is hidden due to fog of war, but we need it defined in the SIOS  colours -->

thanks michael, will have a look when I get home!

6 hours ago, michaeltmurrayuk said:

seems to be this one, thanks Michael :)

Archived