[FM 17][BETA] Fully Fictional World

Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/TjEtd

DOWNLAOD LINK: http://www.mediafire.com/file/96m867w62vb2vue/Fictional.rar

This is a BETA database. I will fix crashes and bugs, but i will not improve upon this database or take requests. This is mostly practice for the FM 18 version of this project which will be bigger, more thorough and better.

-189 nations have been changed. From their name, to their economy, capital city, reputation, youth rating. 

-All 189 nations have 180 clubs with full fictional squads. They have a 6 tier league system. 3 divisions with 20 teams and 3 divisions with 40 teams (2 groups of 20) as well as a Cup.

-All fictional clubs have squads from 25-35 fictional players with PA/CA based on the club reputation. The names and surnames of the players have been generated from a huge pool of names and surnames from all around the world for better immersion.

- There is a Worldwide Champions League database included that has been tweaked to work with the fictional world. I didn't create the original WCL, all credit goes to original author.

- There is a FIFA Nations League file included, i didn't create that one as well, all credit goes to the original author.

People from the default database have been deleted mostly (not all), and real life clubs and competitions have been set to inactive.

The changes are massive, there's over a million fictional players created, almost 36000 fictional clubs created and much, much more. Setting up this database in Football Manager takes a very, very long time. So be patient when you're setting it up.

If you're not patient, you can only load 10-20-30 however many fictional countries you like (1 xml file = 1 nation), you won't have the full immersion of a completely Fictional World, but it's still something.

If you find any bugs, crashes etc, please let me know through this thread.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived