Increase AI's transfer activity

f1kingpin

Hello,

I have created a scenario where all teams in top 2 divisions of the Czech league have huge sums of money and budgets, other income etc, as well as sell out crowds in big stadiums, the clubs all have reputations above 8,000 plus I have assigned them the best managers in the game.

I had two queries - one relating to TV money/prize money which I found the answer to searching the forum.

The other question being that in the 2 months of the season so far that I have played, the other clubs have made no real signings. Net spend at most for the other clubs is about £1,000,000 even though their budgets are at least £200 million in some cases with £3,000,000 wage budget. Is there something else in the editor that I can do that will encourage them to go out and spend as much as they can on better players?

• 2 weeks later...

I have also added the major nations to the national transfer preference for Czech Republic - that hasn't changed much either. I am running out of ideas here - please help. It's a bit ridiculous that I end up with a team of stars whilst the other clubs continue to sign randomers and old players on free transfers,

Thanks

Archived