Red boxes

MrGizMo

3 hours ago, D_LO_ said:

I've had a quick scan of that thread, I've seen it asked at least 5 times, it's on several pages...page 8 to name one.

And page 9 is an even better option : 

But oke, will try to delete 670 files and hopefully that works

On 5-8-2017 at 01:34, D_LO_ said:

I have no idea why page 9 is a better option. I even searched for you and pointed you towards the answer (on page 8 which is actually based on my own initial guidance on page 5 which has already even been confirmed as being successful) I have no idea why you've chosen to discard this nor why it  has become so complicated.

Please search and read the actual thread!

It seems you are suggesting I advised or pointed you towards guidance which requires deleting 670 files. I did not. As I gave the initial, more simpler guidance this would make no sense.  Just to be clear you've obtained that yourself from page 9 and the contributor seems to allude to a possible wider problem.  

I'm not convinced he's correct as the issues I've seen seem to relate to solely dialog boxes of which there's actually only 3 or 4 including the match caption issue which granted he did also point out but considering this skin has been out for over 6 months and this is the first I've heard of such widespread issues (either here or on FMScout) I'm sceptical it's accurate tbh. I also had a look at it months ago and I actually played on zoom myself so I'm speaking from first hand experience. If you really have problems with that many boxes though then feel free to delete 670 files (it actually shouldn't be that difficult to search for them all and do a group delete anyway) 

To anyone else reading this, deleting 670 files is not the only option to this problem (there are much easier solutions as I've already alluded to and I've even given the page number(s) within the thread to search) Whilst as I say I'm thoroughly unconvinced it's necessary to delete that many files anyway so don't let this thread deter/mislead you. 

lol i am not suggesting that you advised me to delete 670 files :D. I even posted that link where i found that option? 

I only checked page 8 (they one you suggested ;) )  

But now that you mentioned page 5 i found a solution i am going to try out next. 

Edit : I kind of works, only getting the red boxes now in the match :) So thanks

Btw do you maybe have a solution for the scoreboard? RtT4nSu.png

Archived