Options to Friendly Games.

VinnySamp

Hello,

I'm more of a fan of the wonderful FM series. I have hundreds of suggestions and details to improve the game,
considering that I have been following the franchise for at least 15 years. I'm from Brazil and here in some games of the
selection they make friendly matches with teams where only players that play in the national soccer can be selected, always have
a Brazil vs Argentina with players who play in the local soccer. This detail is missing in the FM, it would be great to put some
options for rules when we scored friendly today we have the number of substitutions but could implement more like:
Players who play in the local football / Players without internationals / Revenue to some small branch club / Ticket amount / Choice of referee /
Tribute for any player. This tribute already exists today when the player completes 10 years in the club or retires,
but even if he is not so many years old, the honor may exist. Let's see Ronaldinho R10 in Barça and the homage given by Barcelona.
Anyway, thank you for always thinking about a great game for us fans and that can always count on us for the better.
Hug.

• 4 months later...

Archived