Sure.

You've got no midfield cover for your defenders; your front 4 are overly attacking especially when combined with your Mentality; your left flank is horribly exposed; and your Team Instructions are contradictory: "alright lads, I want you to pass more directly, but make sure you play the ball out of defence first and short pass the ball around slowly when you get to the opposition box, but also make sure you make lots of through balls by passing into space".

I'm saying this kind of tongue in cheek to paint a picture, so that's just an initial impression and very generalised.  It'll help more if you tell us what exactly you are having issues with.

But that midfield does look wide open.

3 hours ago, herne79 said:

Sure.

You've got no midfield cover for your defenders; your front 4 are overly attacking especially when combined with your Mentality; your left flank is horribly exposed; and your Team Instructions are contradictory: "alright lads, I want you to pass more directly, but make sure you play the ball out of defence first and short pass the ball around slowly when you get to the opposition box, but also make sure you make lots of through balls by passing into space".

I'm saying this kind of tongue in cheek to paint a picture, so that's just an initial impression and very generalised.  It'll help more if you tell us what exactly you are having issues with.

But that midfield does look wide open.

so tell me what instructions would u use

Archived