Manager Attributes

Hello, well, I'd like to ask you some advice on this topic, because I'm trying to start a game on FM15
I've done several, and in the latter I've been noticing the growth of my attributes, I always start my Manager with no License, with the minimum of attributes
Only that I made a mistake, that I have been seeing now in the last years of the save ... my attributes of training are the easiest to evolve, but the Psychologists a LOT of years do not go up ... and this has made difficult and a lot of tasks, mainly In the Discipline part of the Field ....

Ex: The Side or Right Half, will charge the Left Side Landing, being that player for that function is in normal field, and making it ALL mess! the formation! And many times I get ripped because I end up taking goals ...

Ex: The guy uses the right leg (ONLY) and out of nowhere begins to charge fouls with the opposite leg (WTF ?!) and I have to manage the field talk aggressively several times until they normalize.

It is almost impossible to make 1 player learn a new position even though he is a great player! I have to rely a lot on the team mainly to manage the lecturesbecause my Motivation has stopped growing on the 14th, the discipline is HORRIBLE 5, the Determination is 4 and the adaptability 1 do not evolve at all

So I thought to make a new save to see if I hit it this time .... if I put all the Licenses is easy ... the problem that I hate it ... I prefer to start from nothing and to grow, studying, gaining the license , Finally, with almost no attribute! More enjoying every season to the fullest!

I wanted to know how to evolve the psychological part of the coach, or this is an FM15 bug... Or is it some kind of specific training that I have to put the coach to do for this psychological part to grow

http://ap.imagensbrasil.org/image/0PvMO6

Sorry for my English, but if you can get me that doubt, I'm grateful.

hey i havent played FM a whole lot... actually 1st player... ive bee  reading alot trying to learn how to play... but i have noticed other players say they want to start from nothing as a manager and work them selfs up... 

the thing is, i think every 1 has a level of motivation, level of disipline, tactical knowlege etc... i think perhaps rate yourself on thoose levels rather than just start from 1 in all categorys... maybe u personally dont have a 1 in motivation or in tactical knowedge... maybe u know a thing or 2 about tactics and your very highly motivated... so hey... give your self some extra points here or here or there....  im guess mentality is hard to train because its something that is more personal and people dont just change there mentalitys from 1 year to the next but... after several years you will see growth in different areas... so yea dont think a manager would have 1 in every thing... unless of course you begin managing a club at age 5... lol... then yea i guess it could take you some 20 odd years to develop some decent mental traits starting from the age of 5 with all mental traits starting at 1..... diffently do thinks its awesome starting from 1 on everything though.. but maybe not that realistic... lol

cheers mate.... best of luck gaming

1 hour ago, HieiSix said:

Hello, well, I'd like to ask you some advice on this topic, because I'm trying to start a game on FM15
I've done several, and in the latter I've been noticing the growth of my attributes, I always start my Manager with no License, with the minimum of attributes
Only that I made a mistake, that I have been seeing now in the last years of the save ... my attributes of training are the easiest to evolve, but the Psychologists a LOT of years do not go up ... and this has made difficult and a lot of tasks, mainly In the Discipline part of the Field ....

Ex: The Side or Right Half, will charge the Left Side Landing, being that player for that function is in normal field, and making it ALL mess! the formation! And many times I get ripped because I end up taking goals ...

Ex: The guy uses the right leg (ONLY) and out of nowhere begins to charge fouls with the opposite leg (WTF ?!) and I have to manage the field talk aggressively several times until they normalize.

It is almost impossible to make 1 player learn a new position even though he is a great player! I have to rely a lot on the team mainly to manage the lecturesbecause my Motivation has stopped growing on the 14th, the discipline is HORRIBLE 5, the Determination is 4 and the adaptability 1 do not evolve at all

So I thought to make a new save to see if I hit it this time .... if I put all the Licenses is easy ... the problem that I hate it ... I prefer to start from nothing and to grow, studying, gaining the license , Finally, with almost no attribute! More enjoying every season to the fullest!

I wanted to know how to evolve the psychological part of the coach, or this is an FM15 bug... Or is it some kind of specific training that I have to put the coach to do for this psychological part to grow

http://ap.imagensbrasil.org/image/0PvMO6

Sorry for my English, but if you can get me that doubt, I'm grateful.

pretty sure you as a manager cant influence how well or quickly a player learns a new role/position other than starting it. its based on hidden stats like versatility

• 3 weeks later...

Look, I want to know why the manager's psychological attributes do not grow.
Attributes like Adaptability, Discipline and Determination, this is my main question!
I have FM15 and I made several saves starting with the manager with the minimum of attributes to see if they grew and never heard change in those 3 areas that I spoke.
I'm asking if they grow up because they do not like playing FM with the attributes and full licenses.
And thank you for answering my topic.

Some manager attributes, especially in older versions of the game, can be very slow to develop.  Glacial even.

As far as I'm aware this is an area which has since seen some improvement, although as you are in FM15 I don't think there is anything more you can do I'm afraid.

On 10/08/2017 at 12:10, herne79 said:

Some manager attributes, especially in older versions of the game, can be very slow to develop.  Glacial even.

As far as I'm aware this is an area which has since seen some improvement, although as you are in FM15 I don't think there is anything more you can do I'm afraid.

Yes, this I know ... I would like to know if in the new versions this has changed ... FM17 and who knows in 18 ...

I do not like playing with the manager FULL attributes ... I always prefer to start from the bottom ... I was thinking of buying the 18, only to with that doubt if the attributes of the manager had this improvement ...

Archived