player loses role ability after injury

I manage Kaiserslautern in the Bundesliga and I signed the striker Andrija Pavlovic in the summer. At that time he was completly competent (10/10 in pie chart) as a Complete Forward. Unfortunately he got injured in his first match and was out for 6 month. Now he recovered from his injury but his role ability as a Complete Forward is only 2/10 while all other roles didn't change. His attributes still fit the role perfectly. Does anyone have the same problem or knows how to solve it?

the pie chart is just a reflection on actual attributes, not a reflection on role competence. what attributes changed? im guessing he has lost a lot of the physical attributes after 6 months?

building the attributes he dropped in, im guessing physical ones but you can obviously check, would make him as rounded as he was before and suited to the cf role again

you are right, he lost one point in balance, acceleration, pace and strength which are all important for cf. so if I get these back up to where they have been before the injury he will be suited to the role again? thanks for the quick answer btw

7 minutes ago, TrainerLudwig said:

you are right, he lost one point in balance, acceleration, pace and strength which are all important for cf. so if I get these back up to where they have been before the injury he will be suited to the role again? thanks for the quick answer btw

yep. and he may still be now, all be it a little slower is all

i personally dont pay much attention to the little pie charts and more to how they play

The Complete Forward pie chart is extremely sensitive. A small change in attributes can have a big effect on how full it gets. 

Really it's just a case of using your judgement instead of looking at the pie chart. If your instincts tell you he can still perform in the role, he probably will. And if he doesn't perform in that role, then he probably won't perform in other striker roles too. 

Archived